47

Last chapter quick recap //

"Don't hesitate just shoot"

Blood splattered onto her as his limp body fell to the floor, the blood splattered across her not phasing her the slightest as it was painted across her face, hair and body.

"Maybe you should pull the fucking trigger"

Yoongi POV

With no ounce of hesitation in my actions I took my aim her words repeating in my mind. Don't hesitate just shoot. I did just that pulling the trigger, claiming another life though this time it felt way more satisfying being that it was Hyunseungs'.

I blinked briefly watching his blood splatter on her within a fraction of a second, she didn't appear fazed by my actions. Almost as if she had wanted me to do that.

"Maybe you should pull the fucking trigger" I said staring at his body that collided with the floor.

I licked the inside of my cheek, looking quickly at the guys they seemed taken back a bit by the impulsive actions.

"What the fuck? Are you fucking insane?" The Australian leader Chan said frantically running to Hyunseungs body, he crouched beside him shaking him rolling his dead body over to see the bullet wound right above his eyebrow.

"Shit shit shit" Felix the other Australian panicked seeing that he was dead.

"What are we gonna do? Damnit! Damnit! Fuck!" Changbin yelled loudly. Hyunjin grabbed Ki-dae up pointing the gun to her as his arm was across her chest, she seemed bored by his actions and appeared to be letting him think he caught her.

She raised a brow at him. The guys tensed but stood down when Hyunjin clicked the gun looking at us threateningly.

"We'll kill her too, we'll just say she killed him then herself as well. They won't suspect anything. We'll say she was mentally unstable because of  coming back to Korea and she couldn't handle it anymore. She resented him for bringing her back here, she killed him out of anger then realized the mistake and took her own life" Hyunjin explained to the others his breath staggering as he was beginning to panic.

"We can say that she got in a fight with hi-" Hyunjin began but was cut off as she swung her head back hitting his face, his nose started bleeding from the impact of her launching her head backwards. He bent over in pain holding his nose. Before they could pull their guns back out she stopped them.

"Put your guns away let's talk, we can help you if you let us, this doesn't need to have anymore death involved if you just let us help out" Ki-dae said to them as she glanced at Chan who was gritting his teeth in anger his body shook furiously.

"You fucking bitch, do you even have a single clue  what his death means?" Chan yelled at her.

"What does it matter?, he's already dead there's no changing that" She responded to his yelling. He ran a hand through his hair frantically, his members came up to him trying to calm him.

I got a bad feeling about this, trusting my instincts I walked up next to Ki-Dae grabbing her elbow pulling her closer to me. She glanced at me for a moment her eyes yearned for me and I yearned for her touch as well. Sometimes just taking naps with her made it seem like all my problems would fade away.

"Hey SHUT UP" Jimin yelled catching everybody's attention he blinked slowly.

"Do you guys hear that?" He asked us.

*******************

Ki-Dae POV

"Do you guys hear that?" He asked with a slight frown. I looked at Yoongi's pale hand admiring it until I as well heard it.

"It's sirens, the cops are coming we need to get the fuck out of here now" Namjoon said to which we all agreed.

"This isn't over, this is far from over" Chan growled at us with a deadly glare in his eyes.

We saw it but we couldn't hear it.

It being a bullet.

The bullet whipped across us before any of us could comprehend it.

The breath in his chest heaved as a gasp of air came out. I looked at him clutching his shirt knowing that he had just got shot even though everything in me didn't want to believe it.

"Yoongi? Babe?" I held him as he held his ribs where his lungs were. Looking at Chan, Felix stood next to him with a handgun in his grasp swiveling it around his finger, a suppressor attachment clearly on the gun.

"Suppressors. They're a beautiful thing aren't they sweetheart?" He asked grinning at me. I glared at him.

"Go to hell, you better hope we never meet again cause if we do I'm going to kill you and I won't do it quickly" I growled at him, as the boys took Yoongi from my grasp. They didn't bother paying any kind to Chan and his gang they were too worried about Jungkook and Yoongi.

"As long as you meet us there" Hyunjin smirked at me.

"Keep your eyes open what happened to your lovely boyfriend is just a sneak peak at what's to come, it would suck if he died" Han sarcastically said to me.

"Yeah it would cause if he does I'll have your head on a platter" I said to him getting ready to pull my gun out, Taehyung grabbed me and walked us out to the car. The others were already outside and in the car.

"I know your mad, we all are but sitting there and arguing isn't gonna help us we need to get Yoongi medical attention quick" Taehyung said taking the wheel. I could hear Yoongi groaning in pain from the backseat, in response I squeezed my eyes shut. This is so similar to last time, creepily similar.

"Drive safe" I breathed out watching the road.

"It's not gonna happen, not again. Never again" Taehyung said to me confidently.

"I'm never gonna let you get hurt again" he said merely above a whisper that was drowned out by the cries of pain in the backseat.

It felt wrong to hear those things from Taehyung, but it sounded nice. And that's what made me feel worse.

I wish I could say I hated hearing that, I wish I could say I despised it but I didn't. He sounded so sincere. I glanced at him for a moment to see his eyes on me briefly before they darted back to the road and again at me.

"Do you love him that much that you won't even respond?"

"They don't say til death do us part for nothing"