52

Ki-Dae POV

To say she looked frightened and confused to see me with seven men who were armed and looked utterly dangerous... was an understatement. A big one. She looked blatantly terrified for her and me.

"w-who are these men? what do you want from my daughter?" Namjoon was the first to raise a brow at her questions, taking a seat right across from her.

"No, the better question is, what did you want from our smoke?" he asked her. Her eyes locked on me for a second.

"tell me it's not true, tell me that you haven't killed-... done those things." She pleaded with me. For a moment, I felt the guilt of everything that I had done swim back into my life. Yoongi looked at me, blinking hard and slow; deep hate lurked in his eyes from seeing her in person.

"who I am and who I was to survive are two very different people," I responded to her. Her eyes closed, and tears pricked the corners of her eyes.

"Don't shed a tear. Don't you dare cry after what you did to her," Yoongi seethed at my mom.

"it is you who is the author of what she's become; had you not been selfish, this wouldn't have happened; had you not abandoned a child, this wouldn't have happened. If I am to die, I will see you in the pits of hell for what you've done." Yoongi continued to spit venom from his tongue.

"I'm sorry, Ki-Dae," She simply said.

"what have I done?" she murmured to herself. I remained silent, unsure of what to say. A grunt from Yoongi brought me out of my thoughts.

"If you're truly sorry, help me. Do me just this one favor, and we will never speak of those times again, and I won't tell the press of what you did all those years ago." I replied to her.

"Whatever it is, consider it done. Anything."

"With that being said, we will be going to the hospital." She snapped her head up to me fear took over her eyes.

"Are you okay? is the baby okay???" she asked fearfully, getting up to touch me. She felt my face looking me in the eyes, searching for any kind of pain. I grabbed her hand, removing it from my face and holding it tightly. I nodded at her. I should hate her but I don't. I may resent her though somewhere in me, I still yearn for her motherly love.

"I'm fine okaasan... but he isn't." I nodded my head towards Yoongi, who still had his black mask on.

"What's wrong with him?" She questioned cautious.
"His lung- its ruptured from a gunshot wound, he needs professional medical help" Jin spoke up.

For a moment my mom was silent staring at Jin. She blinked a few times staring at his face.

"You know kid you could've been a idol or something my company would've totally signed someone like you" she joked to which she received a small chuckle from the boys.

Hoseok smiled through his mask.
"Humor looks better on you than fear" he commented.

"Ki-Dae I can tell you want to say something else what is it? Tell me. Can it possibly be worse than finding out you're a terrorist who's been wanted for years" she sighed to herself with a slight chuckle.

I suppose in times like this all you can really do is laugh... or something like that.

"Yoongi is the baby's father, he's who I was ripped away from when the police got me" I said to her.
"And which one is Yoongi?" She questioned. I pointed to the annoyed Yoongi who was leaning on Tae holding his side. Jimin was asking him something quietly that I couldn't hear.

"Do you love him?" She questioned again.
"More than life itself" I instantly replied.
"Of course it's the one with the sharp tongue" she muttered to herself.

"Does he love you?" She asked me.
"Tch do I love her? I love her more than you did or ever have" he interrupted with a snarky response. I think it's fair to assume he doesn't like her.

"I wouldn't ever leave behind someone I love" he spat. Her eyes narrowed.
"Oh right! Instead you just don't go get them or pursue them" she replied referring to my deportation back to Japan.

"She knew where home was, if she didn't want to come back to me that was her choice and I was going to respect it." He seethed back at her.
"Her home is here in Japan."

"Japan stopped being her home when her people abandoned her, her home is with me" he glared.

"She's my daughter"
"You say that as if she can decide who her parents are"

"Enough. This isn't helping us in any way" Namjoon cut the argument.
"Joons right, we need to head to a hospital"
"We have a private company doctor we can go to instead, that'll make things easier to keep under the table" my mom replied dropping the argument.

Landing at the company's airport was faster than the international airport that's for sure. Exiting the jet there were 2 cars each with their own driver.

"Say anything and you won't be alive to see tomorrow" Jungkook seethed to her, clicking his gun before moving away from her.
"Jimin, taehyung and kook go with her, the rest of us will go in the other car, stay alert" Namjoon ordered. They nodded going with my mom Jimin gave her a cheesy smile.

Getting in the car with Yoongi, Jin, hobi and Joon I sighed, glancing at Yoongi as he winced at his pain.
"Yoongi are you okay?!" I asked worried.
"Never been better darling" he smiled weakly at me. I grabbed his hand tracing my fingers once again along his veins. It had become a habit of mine recently.

"Baby do you really think a doctor will be open at this time?" He asked with sleepy eyes. I glanced at the sky through the car window, he was right it must've been around 6 or so. The sun was setting and shinned a red hue on the sky.

"She said it was a private doctor so chances are they'll make time for us"

"It'll all be okay"