9

I was trampling back to Hyunseung's house. My eyes burned as the tears tricked almost falling but each time I'd shut my eyes preventing them from falling. I stopped in a busy street there were people everywhere but still, I felt the feelings of someone's eyes on me. I turned ahead taking note of the figure. Behind me stood two tall men watching me from a distance. They were about 30 feet away.

Taking one deep breath I chuckled out a laugh.
"Here we go again" I muttered before taking off in a sprint down the street and through an alley. Time felt as if it was going faster than the speed of light.

 I kept running and made it onto another main street. Heading for the crowd of people I quickly swept into the crowd trying my best to control my breathing. My lungs burned and my throat felt dry, but still, I maintained my composure. out of the corner of my eye, I saw the 2 men catch up to the busy street. They desperately scoped out the whole area, shoving and pushing people as they needed. A third party person to the duo appeared. The third person was taller and slim. The other two were shoving people finally making their way towards the part of the crowd I was in. I spotted a very slim alleyway, it was small that maybe only two people side by side could fit. Sneakily making my way over there I made sure to draw no attention.

 The alley was filled with pipes that ran along the lines of the wall some merging into other and others merging into the wall. A few metal garbage cans were out sitting by some back doors of the businesses that occupied the buildings. I looked back still seeing the two men who were in black that towered over everybody. They were briefly looking at people who were also in black before they would move past them. The 3rd person came up and pointed towards the alleyway I frowned my brows. My first thought went to my phone, I took it out quickly cursing under my breath. As quickly as I could I checked the phone for any virus.

 I heard the footsteps approaching the edge of the alley. Making the quick decision I jumped on top of the trash can reaching for the pipe right above it, using all the strength I could muster I used my arms to lift me up and go onto another pipe. By now the men were almost to the part of the wall I was at. I extended my arm reaching for the next one, getting a good grip on the pipe I released my other hand reaching for it. I felt my feet dangle trying to get my feet on the pipe. I could feel my hands slipping and I slightly started panicking. Looking down the first guy started climbing the trash can. I felt my grip loosen and after a moment it fully released but thankfully I caught the last pipe I was on. I frowned at the sound of a sizzling and air. Please god have mercy on me and don't let the pipe burst. It's gonna be a 12-foot drop to the ground, getting hurt wasn't on my agenda today...... 

Well, neither was this or being broken up with by my Fiance' so there's that. 

A huge gush of air could be felt at my feet the pipe where my feet were burst and pressurized water started pouring out of it at an incredible rate, the man below me fell and hit his other friend. Ouch. That's gotta hurt, that and being hit with high pressure.

Focus I climbed another 10 feet or so every now and then watching the men. I heard them mutter we'll cut her off on the other side. They mentioned something about a phone. This building had to be at least 30 feet tall. I had to continue to pep talk myself to get to the top. Once I got up I noticed a big vent, crunching my phone under my foot multiple times I threw the remainder in the big vent. 

"Try finding that, you bastards," I muttered, breathing hard In and out over and over again. I heard the light footsteps of someone coming onto the rooftop but not from where I came from. It was a different person,  A smaller but still slim figure. They had a mask and a hat that concealed their identity. They put their fists up seeing no other option I followed suit. Almost instantly they lunged for me and I swiftly moved to the left, the lunge they did was hard and left me enough time to trip and shove them to the ground with my hands. Getting on top of the person I ripped the mask off. 

"Jimin?" My own words fell silent. I knew any of these men could've been him and I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the men were someone from BTS.  We did nothing but stare at each other. I didn't wanna believe it. Hearing the clinking of the stairs from the fire exit on the tall building I looked around. Seeing a building about 7 feet away I acted quickly. This is crazy.  I got up slipping out of his grasp and he got up just as quickly I ran as fast as I could and I heard his footsteps following me. Stepping onto the ledge I jumped feeling his fingers lightly graze my hoodie. I ended up taking a roll landing onto the building. It was one of the first things I was taught by Ace. I looked back and saw all of the four men. on the building. I stared at them trying to decipher who they could possibly be. Not bothering to waste any more time I continued my journey to Hyunseung's. 

I needed to get in fast and get out of there even quicker. Grab Feng, Money, a small bag, and leave. 

I said I wouldn't be Smoke again, I hope I can keep that true.