17

Yoongi POV 

Lin-Mae was talking to me and Hobi was rubbing my back, I can't believe that little bastard would do that to me. Fuccking Jungkook I'm gonna strangle him. Namjoon came in calmly with Jin and Jungkook next to him. My eyes glared at the youngest, but he just looked sorrowful. 

Namjoon nudged him towards me. 

"Yoongi-hyung I'm sorry for getting Noona deported and for setting you up.... but here's the deal I'm not sorry for having feelings for her and I don't regret having feelings for her," He said to me boldly, I got up as well looking the younger straight in the eye. 

"Jungkook we are supposed to be best friends, best friends don't set each other up, what the fuck were you thinking?" I asked him frustratingly. Truth be told I had a lot of love for Jungkook, I had a lot of love for everyone, but I was just so damn frustrated with him. 

"I don't know I was being selfish I wanted to be with Noona so badly, I let my emotions just take control, and well it didn't get me anywhere all I did was screw you over and she practically hates me now" He breathed out covering his eyes with his arm I could tell he was gonna start tearing up, damn it he's gonna make me start crying too. 

"Kookie don't cry calm down Yoongi-Hyung doesn't hate you, none of us do it's okay Hobi said to him lightly. All that seemed to do was make him burst out into tears. Hobi hugged him and pulled me into a group hug with him, Jin, and Namjoon. Once our little group hug was over Namjoon cleared his throat. 

"Let's go talk with Ki-Dae Noona so we can just leave all of this in the past" He suggested to which we all nodded our heads at. Lin-Mae followed behind us she was oddly quiet. 

Very oddly quiet. 

Hmm. 

We walked into Changkyun, Jimin Ki-Dae and Taehyung sprawled out on the couch with Ki-Dae being a burrito into a blanket.  

Cute.

"Ted Bundy was kinda a strange killer" 

"Jimin they're all mass murderers so they're all strange"

"Ted Bundy might've been strange but Jeffree Dahmer was definitely something  else" 

"Quite the psycho"

They were all super engaged in whatever was playing on the TV, as stuffed their mouths with random junk food. Jimin was the first to notice that we had entered the room and he poked Ki-Dae as she put another strawberry pocky in her mouth. He said something to her that I couldn't hear and her eyes darted to us and she merely shrugged. Jimin grabbed the remote and paused the show. All of them looking at us now. 

"What's up?" Jimin asked as we all shifted into the living room. Lin-Mae linked her arm over mine. 

"We need to clear the air so let's all have a little meeting," Namjoon said showing off his dimples. With that said we all took seats in the living room.  I was on one side of the couch Lin-Mae was on my left and Namjoon was on my right next to Namjoon was Jungkook followed by Jin, Taehyung, Hobi, Jimin, Ki-Dae, then Changkyun.  

"So we know that Jungkook wants to be with Ki-Dae-" Namjoon started but was soon interrupted by the said girl. 

"Sorry for interrupting but I feel like I am the only one who didn't get to say how I felt. I don't want to date either one of you, I was engaged to Jang Hyunseung for a reason and not just because our parents urged us, I actually love him." She said to us. That stung no that hurt way more than a sting that burned. I flinched at her words. Glancing at Jungkook he adverted his eyes to the ground, a gloss film going over them. I feel you buddy. 

"And secondly Yoongi has a girlfriend how are you all forgetting that like shes literally here, and I'm not gonna be anybody's rebound or side bitch, not my style. I'm glad your with her but I will never ever be your side chick. Jungkook I somewhere deep deep deep deep deep down inside me I have some love for you but I kinda despise you for what you did and I have no idea why I even forgave you after that. Long story short I still love Hyunseung" Wow the second time she says it makes it even hurt more but she is right I do have Lin-Mae. Even if what I have with her is fabricated I do still have her.

"Ki-Dae I would never blatantly disrespect you like that, I would never try to make you a side chick. No, not you" I said to her shaking my head at the thought. Lin-Mae slightly tightened her grasp on my arm but I ignored it. 

******************

After our talk, the tension around the house faded. We were all just joking around and laughing like we used to, Lin-Mae was still more on the quiet side. We all were eating snacks while Jin-Hyung was yelling at us to slow down on the eating since he was still gonna make dinner. Hobi had the remote and he was scrolling through the channels until we saw the news channel that had reported a bombing at the North Korea and South Korea border, the bombing looked big and seemed to injure many. After that, it showed a government official appeared. 

'We are trying desperately to figure out what was the cause of this was and who is responsible for this terrorist attack, with that being said later there will be a meeting with the government officials of South Korea. Until then please do keep in mind who our persons of interest are which is Min Yoongi and Okumura Ki-Dae along with their companions Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook. Okumura Ki-Dae is the eldest daughter of the Okumura family out of Japan and we Jang Hyunseung who said that his last sighting of his Fiance' was at the deployment station near the southern train leading towards Busan. Okumura is a 27-year-old female, with black hair, grey eyes weigh approximately 110lbs, and is 5'2. It is believed that she is with this group of men against her will. So if you do see anything give a silent witness call or  please call the headquarters for Cube Entertainment'

"Looks They're Trying To Cover Something Up"