50

Ki-Dae POV

I cut the call with my mom short telling her I was gonna see her soon and that I was safe. She insisted I call her back later which is the only way I got her to agree to me hanging up.

The guilt ate me up I lied to my family, I'm lying to them about something pretty damn major but how in the hell do I tell them it's Yoongi's baby, not to mention  Yoongi is a criminal that the Korean government has been after. Maybe I could explain.... no fuck that they'd think I was insane. On top of that, how would I even explain getting back together with him, no no no it was too much. I would much rather lie about this baby being Hyunseung's than lie about how I met Yoongi, how we met again, how he abducted me, how he stalked me, how I went to originally kill them.... we could always make up a story about us meeting but that would require Yoongi to care enough to follow along with the story... that is if Yoongi even makes it out of this.

I rubbed my temples frustrated as I exited the bathroom. I was annoyed at my own decisions but I felt like that was the best call I could make. That's a total lie the best call would be to come clean about everything but fuck that. What if I end up getting arrested or worse I end up in a mental institution. I shuddered at the mere thought.  Me stuck at an asylum for numerous amount of reasons, killing, torturing, abducting, interrogating, falling in love with someone who did all that, falling in love with my supposed kidnapper twice.

I glanced at Taehyung who was propped up on his elbow looking at me with a single eyebrow raised.

"So how'd it go?" He asked curiously.

"I'm pregnant and I told my mom it was Hyunseung's baby, so yeah however the hell that's supposed to go that's how it's going" I sighed a response.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause it's easier to tell her that than to tell her everything else" I expressed to him.

"But why does it matter? she left you here, she's a horrible parent even if you guys rekindled a broken relationship it doesn't change what's been done and because of that, she and anybody else shouldn't have a say and no right to tell you who and what to love. Love is love no matter what, if you love Yoongi then they are just gonna have to accept that- the same way they would've accepted you being with that idiot" Taehyung frowned his brows deeply. He had a point he really did.

"I guess I never really thought about it like that" I replied pursing my lips slightly.

"Well maybe you should, never forget where and what you've been through. I understand forgiving for the sake of family but never ever forget no matter what." He added emphasis to his words. I didn't reply I didn't know how to, he was completely right or at least he sounded right so I simply stared at his brown eyes curious if he was always this intellectual of a person or if it was just an in-moment thing. His stare oddly enough didn't make me feel uncomfortable in fact it was just the opposite- it made me feel safe and secure almost as if despite the circumstance's we'd always watch out for one another.

"but hey why don't we go down and tell the guys and Yoongi I'm sure Jin Hyung is anxious for an answer." He pushed me lightly getting up to avoid me seeing his dusted red cheeks from my gaze. I followed him out of my room we went down to the living room to see Jimin and Yeonjun trying to help Yoongi who was still covered in bandages.

"Hyung you need to sit down" Hoseok urged Yoongi, though it only fell on deaf ears seeing as the man did nothing but scoff and wave a hand at him dismissing him.

"Pipe down bug eyes," Yoongi said to him his tone laced with every sort of attitude there was in the imaginary book of 'The snarky attitudes of Min Suga". His hair hovered over his eyes, his chest bare from the bandages.

"That's not nice Hyung" Namjoon stifled a laugh.

"Yeah, genius, cause it was meant to be nice" Yoongi's sarcasm flooded out of his mouth. A smirk found its way to his lips. Unknowingly I began to smile as well seeing his old self begin to appear.

"I think what Joon meant to say was, be nice Yoongi" In reaction to my voice his head turned in my direction his eyes slightly darkening seeing Taehyung next to me.

"Don't be that way, now go sit Jin spent way too long getting that bullet out of you and stitching you up" I said stealing him from the possessive trance he was in. He grunted in response but listened to me allowing Jimin and Yeonjun to help him sit on the couch, he sucked in a sharp breath as his abdomen bent to allow his body to sit. His eyes shut tightly trying to control the pain that shot through his body. I placed my hands in his, which he squished slightly in reaction to the pain. After a moment he opened his eyes again, releasing the tight grip on my hand but still holding it in his palm. The dark brown in his eyes looked relieved to have the pain subside. I glanced at him then averted my eyes to Jin who was equally looking at me curiously for what my words were gonna be. 

"Spit it out, what is it? If you're gonna tell me I'm gonna die then just keep it to yourself I already know" Yoongi interrupted my thoughts.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"You're looking at hyung like something serious is going on, just because I'm gonna die doesn't mean I want to know" he tutted out to me.

"That's not what's happening at all, and stop being so damn rude" I retorted with just as much attitude.

"Then what the fuck is happening? Just spit it out so I can go back to bed cause coming down here was just a giant waste of energy and time" Yoongi glared. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tae visibly wince. Jin shut his eyes almost as if he was praying for this to stop

"Being hurt isn't an excuse to be a jackass Min" I muttered with an annoyed look. He glared at me, something about the glare in his eyes made me want to punch him. 

I got up knowing damn well I couldn't hit him, he sighed a dramatic one, closing his eyes and throwing his head back, almost as if he was throwing an adult version of a tantrum. Looking at the coffee table instinct took control before I could even contain myself. Grabbing the cup of water that had cubes of ice in it I dumped it over Yoongi. A gasp left his mouth as his eyes snapped open. Water splashed down his face, onto the couch, and into his hair, running down to his chest it was cold with the ice cubes accompanying it. 

"We weren't here to talk about the ending of your life, we were here to talk about the beginning of a new one"