⚠️ 37 ⚠️

Fun fact; My son is almost a year and a half old 

2nd fun fact; Originally in the last book one of the 7 members of Bangtan were supposed to undercover go with Ki-Dae to Japan instead of Mark 

I've teased a smut for the last few chapters so I think we all knew this was bound to happen. 

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

His lips worked magic on my skin causing me to close my eyes in delight. It felt heavenly. A sigh of pure pleasure escaped my lips as he gripped my skin. Even through his sweats, I could feel his 'friend' hard and ready. He wants this as much as I do, perhaps even more. Although I wish I could say it was slow and patient but it was the exact opposite, he couldn't hold his composure any more than I could. Quickly every article of clothing that was on our body was on the floor. He looked down at me with loving eyes. 

"Are you sure about this kitten?" He asked. I nodded my head a blush lightly brushing across my cheeks to avoid his gaze I looked to the side. 

"Promise?" He asked with his pinky held out. I held my pinky out linking it with his. I felt the slight sting when he entered He threw his head back, hands on my hips making circles in them with his thumbs. 

"words can't describe how long I've waited for this" he breathed out. He took one more deep breath looking deep into my eyes. 

"I love you" 

"I love you t-" his actions cut me off, without holding back or having any self-control he pounded into me. I released suppressed moans. He continued to pound into me with no remorse. I balled the sheets tightly into my fists trying to keep the noise level to a minimum. His stamina never seemed to falter or grow tired. 

He gripped the back of my neck pulling me up to his body for a lustful kiss. My hands wrapped around his torso to support mine and his weight he placed his hand that was previously on my hip now on the headboard of the bed. His grip on the back of my neck tightened and slowly moved up to my hair entangling it within my hair. His pace only quickened with his hand securing his balance. I let out a gasp at him going faster. I let go of his torso and he let go of my hair, his hand found its way to my clit. His hand made its way down to my clit, rubbing it. Every single nerve was being abused and used by him. Regardless of his hand putting weight on the headboard it still slammed against the wall with his every thrust. The feeling was intoxicating.

Without giving any thought to my actions my hands reached out and grabbed his face pulling him down to kiss me. He released the headboard and placed his hands on my back scooping me up into his arms. He moved us down the bed while still keeping his lips on mine. The feeling alone sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. Almost like it was a built-in reflex he turned me over, my feet were now on the floor and my top half was on the bed. I let out a surprised gasp at how fast he moved with no hesitation he entered me from behind and rammed into me once again. The sound of him slamming into me from behind could be heard, his body slapping against my ass could be heard through the room. He fucked me senseless and even from behind he played with my already swollen clit. I let out moans of delight, I went to stand up straight but he stopped me putting his hand on my back slamming me back down. 

"Not yet love" He growled to me thrusting even harder and faster than before. I could feel he and I were beginning to climax. I tightened around him and he released a groan. 

"Jagi I'm going to cum inside you I'll take you to go get a plan B?" he questioned. I nodded my head not being able to find the words to speak. With my approval, he went deeper inside me hitting the perfect place. Bigger than any anticipation I've ever experienced finally I climaxed and with the slowing of his movement I take it he did too. My knees buckled underneath me and gave out. Yoongi swopped me up and placed me gently on the bed. 

"Let's go take a quick shower I don't intend to smell like sweat" I didn't know what time it was but I was exhausted and wanted to take a nap. 

"Whatever you want princess," he said to me laying his lips on mine before picking me up and taking me towards the bathroom. 

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ SAFE TO READ 

After our shower, we laid down. 

"I don't recall this bed ever feeling this comfy" I murmured to Yoongi who's chest I was laying on. He gave a small chuckle. 

"Beds usually feel good after doing something physical jagi" He reminded me. His hands playing with the ends of my hair. 

"Good point" I smiled closing my eyes my body felt like it was laying on a cloud, Yoongi smelled amazing, well like someone who had just taken a shower. 

"Are you tired kitten?" He asked quietly merely above a whisper. I shook my head no. 

"You're dosing off let's take a nap shall we?" He said pulling the blanket over our bodies and covering us. 

"mmhmm whatever you want Yoongi-ah" I murmured to him. 

YOONGI POV *****

I thought my love for Ki-Dae was strong as it was but now I feel like it's done nothing more than amplified. I love her, I always have, and thinking I could just replace Lin-Mae with her was stupid of me.  

I never want to let her go. 

I want to make her mine and me hers. But this time not just through words. 

I want to make her my bride. Be by her side, protect her, love her til the day that we die.