5

To say I was shocked to see Mark would be an understatement. Mark was one of the few people I've met that I consider a really good friend, not a forced friend like how Jimin or Taehyung were. Jimin and Taehyung. I'm not sure if they even wanted to initially be friends with me or if I was just there so they might as well. As much as I'd like to say it was the first one it's more than likely the second one. Regardless I still loved, cared and missed them very much. Jungkook was confusing us of course had some sort of chemistry but not like Yoongi and me. Namjoon just used me for logic and planning, Jin was okay very sweet and polite but out of everyone he sure knew how to get the group in a lighter mood quickly. Oh and Hoseok a flip-flop person when I used to mentor him and Jimin he was so serious and focused. Attentive. But, when he was with the rest he was loud and obnoxious but still entertaining to be around. 

"Sorry Mark I was zoning out," I said to Mark after coming back from my thoughts, Mark never snapped me out of my thoughts. That annoyed me about him, but I suppose it's the counselor in him that likes to let people think. He smiled small at me. 

"Come in you're just in time for breakfast, and can I ask how in the hell did you find my address or that I was even back in town," I said opening the door for him and we walked to the Kitchen. 

"Well, it all started when...." he began dramatically before I lightly hit him causing both me and him to laugh. 

"On a serious note, your mom called me upset and told me everything, I figured I was one the phone with her already anyway so I just asked her for the information" He explained sitting at the kitchen island on one of the stools. 

"Cheese on your omelet?" I asked to which he nodded and gave a thank you. Gradually his face turned serious. 

"Ki-Dae are you okay?....emotionally with being back in Korea," He asked I put the omelet on the table and gave him a pair of chopsticks. 

"I'm fine, I know I'm gonna feel a bit lonely but I suppose that's life" I shrugged but quickly hiding that by putting a smile on my face. 

"Hey, at least I'm here as a citizen so now we can go places." I smiled before taking a plate to Hyunseung upstairs.  I left him with the plate and quickly came back. 

"Anyways Mark lets go watch the news, let's see what's happening around here" I suggested to which he followed and we turned on the tv.

" A group of criminals recently broke into a bank and abducted the owner without taking even a cent of money, witnesses mention seeing about 5 of them all together but couldn't see any details to shed some light as to who they possibly could be. Investigators have reason to believe that this could be linked with the mall robbery in Gwangju a month ago but as of right now there is no supporting evidence" I and Mark listened to the girl with interest playing on our faces. as she spoke, Mark had a confused look on his face, causing me to frown. Though I didn't ask, the same way he let my thoughts run I should let his. The news reporter continued to talk about the group. Hyunseung walked down the stairs smiling at me and Mark. 

"Hey Mark how's it going?" he asked politely to which Mark responded with a good. Hyunseung looked at me with a big genuine smile. 

"Ki-Dae I'm going to go sign the papers for the new building for the company I'll be back in a bit," he said giving me a hug kissing my forehead. 

"Are you sure you don't want us to go with you?" I asked confused at his sudden choice of leaving. He smiled slightly. 

"Yes I'm sure oh and Ki-Dae remember to check the bottom drawer," He said before letting our hug go and heading for the door. I wasn't understanding what he was referring to, what's in the drawer. 

"See you guys later" he waved. 

"Yeah. See you later"