7

Ki-Dae POV 

He looked like Yoongi.... A lot more than anyone I've seen. The only difference I could right off the top of head tell about him and Yoongi were hair color. His eyes seemed a bit more steel cold than Yoongi's but that's about it, very few thing here and there made them look different. I frowned my brows slightly, this is a plot this man who happens to look like Yoongi, has that aura about him, and doesn't seem to fazed by coming up to a random persons' door.

This is a setup. They're relying on my reaction to this man who looks like Yoongi. They know where I am and probably already have all of Hyunseung's information. 

If they wanna set the stage then I'll play the role. 

Getting out of my daze I smiled at this man, I know he said his name but I forgot it. 

"Why don't you come inside we're cooking and I can make you a quick meal to thank you for your kindness" I offered in a kind voice, he shook his head yes to which me and Hyunseung stepped away to give him room to enter. Me and hyunseung led the way to the kitchen and I pulled out the same ingredients for the omelet. I heated up the stovetop. 

"I'm sorry what's your name again?" I asked still keeping the sweet housewife act going. 

"My name is Changkyun, What is yours?" he asked. He's trying to get confirmation that I am indeed Ki-Dae but he needs to hear it verbally. I smiled as I put oil in the pan.  We both heard a phone ring and Hyunseung mouthed he'd be right back as he stepped out of the room o take the call.

"Oh well, you can just call me Ms.Jang" If Yoongi has been keeping up on the news from Japan then he knows me and Hyunseung were to get married so in a way that blew my cover but since I have a sister I might be able to confuse Changkyun. I put the eggs in the pan.  I looked in the direction Hyunseung just went to.

"Last minute Hyunseung changed his mind on which sister he wanted to marry" I smiled.

"Oh did he? You must be Jang Uensi then." Bingo and the undercover blew his position. I think he must have noticed too since his eyes grew big and he suddenly stood up. 

"I'm sorry I must be off though I have family members who want to see me" he stammered. I walked him to the front door. 

"No worries, goodbye Changkyun come back to visit when you can," I said to him with my slender eyes piercing him. With that, he left. I shut the door and breathed out. I need to tell Hyunseung what that was all about. I walked back to the kitchen. I waited in the kitchen for Hyunseung to get off the phone.

"Hyunseung where did you meet that man?" I asked as he walked back into the kitchen. He bit his cheek, after a minute of him not answering I glared at him. 

"At the military enlistment building" I frowned my brow. 

"What we-" Hyunseung cut me off. 

"I'm half Korean Ki-Dae and I'm still within the age range so if I don't serve mandatory time the Korean government is going to come after me. All of that wouldn't be good for me or you, so I have to do this." He stated with confidence in his words. I'm gonna be here alone again. 

"Okay, I understand. When do you leave?" I asked. 

"I leave a week from now Monday at 10:30 am" He looked down at the floor. The sadness he had was practically emitting from him. It's our last week together until he leaves for at least a year and a half maybe even two full years. I put a smile on my face as I looked at Hyunseung, I didn't want to waste these last few days we had together moping. I grabbed his hand and took him to the couch to what I was watching. He put his arm around me and I inhaled his scent. 

Yoongi is on my trail and he's on it closely, I need to find a way to shake him. 

There's a part of me that doesn't know why I'm running from Yoongi. I don't wanna go back to that lifestyle again that's why. I don't wanna hurt anybody anymore that's why. I don't ever want to kill anyone, torture anyone, run after anyone, I don't want to do that. I never want to do that. It makes me sick to my stomach thinking about how many peoples' blood is on my hands, Ezra, Rin, everybody. 

Not again, never will I do that again, I won't be smoke and I will never go by that name again. I like not having to interrogate someone, I like being able to walk the streets normally. Truth be told I think everyone in the mafia industry knows smoke is gone. I also have Hyunseung he's been nothing but loyal to me since we've met again and I would never want to betray his trust by getting back in contact with Yoongi.

Never would I ever be who I once was.