Ch 2

Itadori POV

After a few minutes of kissing I decided to accept his conditions " ok... ok I will accept... your conditions... just let me... take a break... " I said panting a bit from the lack of oxygen " ok but we will come back to this " he said turning around

Two days later we had some free time, if you watch the Afton family you would know how Ennard comes out of Michel so kind of like that, and we have been talking for a while, " so, Itadori " Sukuna say catching my attention " yeah do you need something " I say looking in to his eyes " do you wanna pick up where we left off Two days ago and a little farther " He says getting on top of me and before I could answer his lips were already touching mine " hold... on... Megumi might... be next door " I say looking at the wall " no, no remember you whole team went on a mission so no one is here " I says right before kissing me again and I just go with it " mhm~ " I moan in to the kiss, and a few seconds in to the kiss he starts taking my shirt off " wai- wait " I manage to get out " what is the matter princess " Sukuna says sitting up on my 'area' " my... phone is... ringing " I say reaching for it but before I could he picked it up and answered " hello who is this " he says and then I hear Gojo's voice on the other said say " um who is this, dang did I call the wrong number again " and that's when I snatched my phone from him " so sorry I am out with my friend and they picked up the phone " I say through the phone " well we need you here quick and make sure that you are able to switch with Sukuna we will need it " and then he hangs up " well ok I guess we will have to save this for later " he says getting off of me " yeah I guess so, and you better get back in (don't get the wrong idea )". After I get ready and leave I ran in to the panda guy " oops sorry I'm in a rush " I saw waving at him while running down the hall After about 5 minutes of walking I finally found where they were and say that they were all cornered, and in my head I said " hey we need o switch ok " " ok whatever you say my princess " he says while switching. After he fought the beast I saw that everyone was covered in blood and dirt " I ok we need to switch back you are not really good with my team " I say in my head " ugh ok " he groans, when we finished switching back I walked over to my team " you guys ok you looked rough " I say just standing there " yeah but we will be ok " Kugisaki says while I help her getting up " ok I will get going I will see you when you get back ok guys " I say turning around right after helping her get up.

ok I am done with this chapter, I know I did not fix the 'says' at the end of every time someone speaks but I tried so I hope you liked this part, and have a good day or night and I will be going

bye my pipsqueaks see you later

627 Words