Ch 11

I already saw that you guys commented, even though it hasn't even been ten minutes, but thank you.

Itadori POV

Me and Sukuna were on the way to the place where we were all meeting up " what do you think is going to happen " Sukuna said to me, "Tbh it is kind of introducing my boyfriend to my parents for the first time, so as long as you prove that you are a good person then we should be just fine " I say a bit nervous " oh ok " we open the door to see the three of them sitting there talking, I had Sukuna stay outside of the room until I said for him to come in. I start walking over to the table and they stopped talking once I sat down so what do you need us here for Itadori " Gojo said in a very mellow voice as usual " well... I want to tell you guys something, and I want your honest opinion " they all shook their heads yes " so I found a way to somehow, bring the curse out of me " (that sounds cringy doesn't it) they all looked surprised, well except for Gojo " YOU WHAT " Megumi said at the same time " Sukuna go ahead and come in " I said and then he opens the door, he is wearing a baggy t-shirt and some pants " who I is that and how does he look almost exactly like you but hotter " Nobara said as her face turned at red as a tomato " This is Sukuna, he isn't going to hurt anybody I swear " I say to reassure everybody " I just want to know if he could stay here and maybe go on some missions with us to have an extra hand incase of and emergency " I say to mostly Megumi " Well I don't have a problem with it, Nobara, Megumi how about you guys " Gojo says to the two next to him " I don't have a problem wit it as long as he doesn't hurt anybody " Megumi says with grumpy face " I... don't.... have... a problem.... with it " Nobara says half unconscious, with a nose bleed, leaning over the chair " well ok then " Gojo says " I guess I will go figure something out with the principle of Jujutsu Tech, I mean it shouldn't be that hard, I am his favorite teacher " Gojo says getting up from his chair to head out of the room. " Well I guess that we should all go and get some breakfast since nobody has eaten yet " I say as I get up from my chair and then the other two get up as well, and the four of us walk out of the room with growling stomachs except for Sukuna.

We all made breakfast (Me, Megumi, Nobara) and sat down to eat " hey, Itadori, where did Sukuna go " Nobara asks me " oh he went to my room " I say to her " oh ok " she sounded a little disappointed " You know that we are both dating right " The look on her poor face, but I just got up after saying that and headed towards my room with a bowl of cereal, even though I wasn't facing towards her I could tell that she was frozen and Megumi just sat there laughing at her face, and I tried not to because I didn't want to trip and drop my cereal.

I am done here for right now, I hope you liked, and if you don't like it the just leave, ok, thank you to the people being nice to me and supporting me- Oli- Chan

Total words in all: 647 words in all