Ch 6

Thank you to the person that said that my story is great just the way it is and I am loving the profile pic my dude and I hope you like the story

Itadori POV

The next morning

I woke up like any other day expecting to go do some stuff by myself because the team said they would be out the whole day doing something, but the I realized " AHHH WHY AND I ON YOUR LAP " I yell more like a scream, while I fall off the bed, loud enough to wake him up " um... because you fell asleep there last night " he said with a light tint of red on his face " well why didn't you wake me up or move me " I say looking away in embarrassment " because... " he trailed off " because of what " I say in a pouty tone of voice looking at him again (I don't know what I am writing but... yeah) " because you looked cute and relaxed and I didn't want to bother you " he said looking away like I did

I apologize if Sukuna seems wayyyyy to soft I will try to fix it, ok on with the story

" well you could have just moved I am a very sound sleeper, Anyway what do you want for breakfast today" I said getting off of the floor, " whatever you think I will like I don't really care " Sukuna said like he was not just flustered as hell " ok I will make eggs and bacon I guess that is simple enough for just the two of us " I say going to the closet to get changed out of my pajamas, " wait it is just the two of us today " he said perking up " yeah why " I say picking out my outfit " you know what that means " he said getting off of the bed " what, did you have something in mind today or- " I was cut off by Sukuna' s hands around my waist, " well after breakfast I was thinking~ " he trailed off in a seductive tone of voice. The next thing I knew I was being pinned down to the bed while kissing Sukuna " I-I have t-to c-cook break... fast " I say between breaths " ok well we will ick this up after breakfast and I wont gone easy on you today " he said getting off of me " ok I will be back with breakfast in about twenty minutes ok babe " say going towards the door.

After I made breakfast and spent twenty-five minutes in the kitchen I had to take the two plates to my bedroom to give Sukuna' s his plate. When I opened the door I saw that he was asleep, so I went over to him and shook him lightly " mhm five more minutes " he said turning to where he was on his back, and then I thought ' I know what I should do' I thought to myself as I put the plates on the nightstand. And then I got on top of his crouch and started bouncing " wake up daddy~ I made you breakfast so eat up " I said in a sexual voice, and then the next thing I knew he grabbed my hips and started to grind me against himself " mhm~ " I moaned do to the good feeling " After we eat breakfast ok " I said getting off of him " ok but I wont go easy " he said starting to get up " I know you already told me and that is what I am hoping for " I say to myself but loud enough for him to hear me " oh this Is going to be tones of fun " he said in a whisper. After he ate some of his scrambled eggs and a piece of bacon he just started to poke at his food until I was finished. " so you done yet I'm bored " Sukuna said looking over to me, " yes I am done " I said putting my plate down, and then not even seconds later he had put me on top of his 'area', " so what do you want me to do " I say looing down at him " I want you to grind on me for a few minutes before the real fun begins " he said grabbing my hips again, and then what he had just said just finished gong through my brain and then I started to bounce on him. " mhm~ S-Sukuna " I moaned as he started to move as well " what princess do you wanna ride me instead " He said as he stopped moving " mhm " I nodded after he said that " well ok start getting naked " he said getting up and I got of his lap. After we were fully naked I started to get back on him be he had to get his dick right under my hole, (well I just wrote that...) and then he sat me down " a- " I gasped at how big his dick was " just wait a few seconds it will fell better in just a few " He said looking up at me. After about 10 seconds I got adjusted to his size and gave him the go ahead and then he started to move, " mhm~ aha~ " I moaned at the pleasure inside of me, " mhm~ aha~ good boy " Sukuna said looking down at his dick. After a few minutes he flipped me to where my legs are on his shoulders, and then without a warning he started to pounded in to me and then after about 15 seconds the whole room was just filled with the sound of skin against skin and me and him moaning at all the pleasure. After a few minutes of this me and him both got knots in our stomachs, " I-I'm C-close " I managed to get out " m-me t-too " he said looking at me with pure lust in his eyes, and then I cummed on out stomachs and right after he cummed inside of me and filled me to the brim " ahaaaaa~ mhmmmm~ " I moaned at the feeling of the warm liquid being shot inside of me," ok... your... turn " he said flipping me to where he was on top of my dick " w-what do y-you mean m-my turn " I stutter " I get to ride you and you get to fuck me " he said starting to grind against me " h-how a-are y-you s-so b-big, aha~ " Sukuna said with tears of pure pleasure in his eyes. And after a few minutes of him ridding me he got his face really close to my dick " w-what are you doing d-down there " I say panting a bit " is it ok if I suck " he said looking at me " um s-sure " I say looing at him, and then he took me inside of his mouth " h-how is your s-so w-warm " I say enjoying the nice feeling around my dick. After a minute cummed again and I could tell that he swallowed it all, And the he climb beside me, put the covers over us, and for some reason he put his knee in between my legs and pushed up slowly, " Aha~ Sukuna~ " I moaned " yes puppy " he said " h-harder~ " I said and he did and it felt so good I never wanted it to stop.

well that should be it for this chapter, I guess I write smut when I am nervous, well anyway I hope you liked this chapter and feel free to write anything you want in the comments but don't be mean to me pls I tried my best but if there is any where you guys think I should improve pls tell me I want this to be perfect for everyone to enjoy and if you guys want another smut chapter pls tell me I would love to write another one for he people that want it, but like I said I hope you liked this chapter and have a great day or night, and while I made this... I don't know but yeah.

1442 Words in total. well see you on the flip side my fellow pipsqueaks and bye.