Halloween Chapter (not part of the other chapters)

Quick question, should I make Tanjiro One-Shots, I think it would be fun to make different scenarios for Tanjiro

Itadori POV

Me and Sukuna were walking around in the city and a child came up to us, "hey isters, is that your guys Halloween costume" we looked at her a bit confused " what do you mean " Sukuna asked with a straight face " you know since tonight is Halloween I just thought that that was you guys Halloween costumes " she said with a smile " no, we are just a pair of twins " I look at Sukuna and say " yep " " the why are there weird markings on his face and not your " she said pointing at both of us " well he wanted to get his face painted a bit " I looked a concerned about where her parents were and why she was asking us all these questions " oh and dear, where are your parents, are you lost " I say looking a bit worried " uh yeah, my mother told me to wait outside of a store and the a crowd kind of swpt me away from the storm "she said looking behind her.

After they found where her mother and father were

" hey, Sukuna, did you remember that it was Halloween today " I say looking at him " no, but do you want to dress up for it " he asked " sure- " I got a notification from my phone " oh its from my friend, they want to know if I want to go o a Halloween party tonight, what do you say, you want to go " I say looking at him " sure, what do you want to wear to the party" he asked " I don't know, but there is a Halloween shop right over there if you want to look in it " I say pointing at the store we were about to pass " I guess we do have time to " he said " ok then lets go " I grabbed his hand and started to speed walk over to the store.
After looking in the store for about 15 minutes Sukuna told me to follow him because he want me to see something that he found. What he found was a wolf costume and a little red riding hood costume, I looked at him straight in the eyes with the most serious face I could muster and said "why do you want to be little red riding hood for Halloween " I tried so hard not to laugh at his face after I said that sentence and then he just walked away, " wait if you want to get it I will wear the red riding hood " I say to him as he slowly walks away from me and then he turned around with a smile on his face and said... " don't worry you wont be wearing it that long " I just stood there then grabbed the two outfits, payed, and walked out looking like a human tomato.
We got hoe to try on the outfits to see if they fit and then I noticed that it was 7:00 and the party started at 7:30. " hey Babe its almost time for the party are you ready" I say walking in to his room to see if he was don't changing only to see his half naked with a pair of wolf ears on, he got up, came over to me and whispered " I need you to solve my problem, I want to know if you are as steamy in bed than you are in my thoughts "and then he pinned me against the wall and started to miss me hard " h-hold o-on, w-we s-still h-have t-to g-go to the p-party " I stuttered " ok but when we get back I will not go easy on your ass " he said in my ear again " just put a shirt on, I will be waiting in the car to go" I say as I walk out of the room to go to the car.
After maybe 5 minutes he came out of the house and he was wearing wolf ears, a black/gray shirt, a pair of ripped jeans, a coat with fur around the edges like a kings coat, and a wolf tail while I was just wearing a red dress, a red hood, and fangs, for some reason he wanted me to wear the fangs he got since he already has pointy teeth. We head to the party and my friend asked why he looked like me " he is my twin. he is visiting for a while, and before you ask the markings are part of the costume" I say looking at her, " well it is nice to meet you... " " Tatsuo Itadori but you can just call me Suo " Sukuna said coming up with a fake name " ok then, it is really nice to meet you Suo " she said and the walked off. After that me and Sukuna just sat and talk all night and got up maybe 3 times to get drinks and to get away from this girl that was flirting with us, but in all we both had a great night before heading home at 11:37 at night.

I hope that you liked this chapter, sorry if it isn't exactly what you asked for but you didn't really give me any specific details so I did my best on it and if you have any suggestions on what I should do in the story pls tell me in the comments and I hope you guys have a great night or day and be safe and I will see you on the flip side my fellow pipsqueaks - Oli-Chan

Total words in all : 1000 words, not bad for this part