Ch 5

I see that a lot of people are wanting an update so I am here to give it to you guys

Itadori POV

When the team got back it was late and they all looked rough so I volunteered to make dinner for them while hey all cleaned up, so as I was heading out of my room Sukuna said " hey make sure to ring me back some of the food I am hungry " he said looking up from my phone " ok ok I will don't worry, and put my phone away and find something else to do while I am gone " I say closing the door " ok bye " he said setting my phone on the nightstand. After I finished making dinner I yelled for everyone to get to the table " GET ALL OF YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE FOR DINNER OR YOU WILL NOT GET ANY " I yelled so that they all heard me, and I few seconds later I see Gojo come out in a skirt and Megumi in a full face of makeup that looked lie it was done by a professional, " um should I as what happened or no " I say trying not to laugh at Megumi and Gojo " well Nobara was feeling creative today when we got back because she was around the kid to long so she did this to us " Megumi said sounding miserable, and then I see Nobara come running around the corner with the biggest smirk on her face " ok so whatever you are planning I am not going to be a part of it and if you try to force me you will end up dead " I say turning around to clean up the mess that I made while making the dinner, and then I turn around to see her shocked " um o-ok I g-guess I wont m-make you p-part of m-my pl-plan " she said sitting down looking really scared " ok well I am going to go and eat in my room, don't make a mess and if you do you guys are going to clean it up " I say walking towards my room without another word.

" ok so what do you want I have sushi, soba noodles, and yakitori " I say walking in to the room " um I will have some sushi please " he said reaching out for the sushi " wow you are using manners for once " I say sarcastically " wow such a shocker like I have not used manners before " he said grabbing the first piece of sushi from the plate " earlier... " I say in disbelief " I was HUNGRY ok he said with a pouting face " ok ok whatever you say but it was still rude of you to do " " I say eating a piece of the yakitori that I made " oh and I also made some sashimi ok " I say " ok I will have some how bout' you " he said looking at me " I will eat some I will not let you eat all it again " I say pulling it away from him

After a while I could tell that everyone was a sleep and so I got a bit tired myself, so tired I apparently fell a sleep on Sukuna's lap so when we woke up the next morning things got a bit... weird.

Ok so I know that it is not as long as my last one but at least it is something. so anyway I hope that you liked this part of my story and have a great day or night and make sure to leave a comment on what you think I should do next, what I should improve on, or just what you thought on this part ok so don't be shy

680 was the total of words in this chapter and so good riddance my fellow pipsqueaks and see you on the flip side.