Ch 7

Someone said hat they wanted a jealous Sukuna so I will make up a character for this chapter and there name will be Takashi.

Itadori POV

I was walking around town without Sukuna and I ran in to someone that had a crush on me in middle school, " um hi Takashi, long time no see, how you been " I say a little nervous " oh my god Yuugi what you doing out here " Takashi said with excitement " Itadori pls, and um I was just walking around doing some errands what about you " I say looking away just a bit " well Itadori I was walking back to my house, wanna come I bet it is really boring living alone " he said starting to walk with me " oh you still live alone " I say " yeah, but do you wanna come " he says looking at me " well I have to get back home my friends should be arriving in a bout 2 hours for a little birthday party that I am having for my friends birthday and I should be getting ready " I say trying to lie my way out of this awkward conversation " It will only be a couple of minutes come on " he said with puppy dog eyes " oh ok I guess but only for 25 minutes and then I have to go get ready " I say a bit droopy " ok then lets go " he said pointing his finger in front of us.

After we got to his house I just sat on the couch with noting to do, and then Takashi comes up to me " you bored, me to what do you want to do " he said standing in front of me (if you don't know what is already going to happen then just continue reading), and then after about 5 seconds of starring at each other the shorter boy (Takashi) started to get on top of me " WHAT ARE YOU DOING " I yelled " what I have been wanting to do ever since middle school " he said getting really close do my face " w-what are you going to do " I say trying to get my face away from his " just hold still and you will see "he said brushing his lips against mine, and then I pushed him off of me, " OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR " he yelled " I HAVE A BOYFRIEND DUMBASS " I yell at him getting my stuff to walk out the door " oh really who " he said with a smug look on his face " someone that you don't know " I say opening the door " well I know a lot of people " he said " whatever " I say rolling my eyes and began walking away from the house and then I got a call from Sukuna. "do you need something babe " I say in to the phone " yeah your team got home and I heard them say that they saw you with another boy, mind telling me what that is about " he said, and I could hear him getting angry " it was an old friend from middle school that I ran in to " I say smiling " mhm where are you now " he said with a rough tone of voice " I am at the mall " I say just walking in to the mall " ok but when you get home I have something planned " he said right before hanging up the phone " possessive much " I say to myself with a hint of blush on my checks.

When I got back to the dorms he was nowhere to be seen, but then I walked in to the bathroom to see him disrobing, " um what are you doing " I say putting my stuff down " I made a bath want to get in with me " he said grabbing my hand " ok but let me take my shoes and stuff off " I say looking at him with a straight face (-_-). After I got everything off I walked back in to the bathroom and saw him in the tub waiting for me " I am here no move over " I say getting in to the bath, but all of a sudden he grabbed me and put my on his lap " what are you d- " I tried to say but the he moved " aha~ mhm~ d-daddy " I moaned feeling his dick and some of the bath water go inside of my hole " what is there something wrong puppy, did I hurt you " he said with a fake worried voice " n-no it f-feels g-good, c-can y-you g-go f-faster " I said speaking the best I could " ok then, bend over " he said lifting me off of him " mm why did you move me " I whined from being pushed off of his dick " just bend over I will make you feel better " he said bending me over, and then out of nowhere, like usual, he pounded in to me as hard as possible " stop t-that hurts " I say not yet adjusted to his size " this... is... for... going... into... someone... else's... house... and... then... lying... to me " he said in between thrusts " I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy " I say beginning to feel pleasure " what was that " he said going harder " I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy " I repeat " mhm keep saying that " he said slipping in his speed a bit " f-faster d-daddy aha~ g-go f-faster " I say but in more of a moan " ok you asked for it " and then he went really fast.

~After that~

After that whole seen we both got out of the bathroom (fully dressed by the way), me limping and him trying to help me walk.

Imma head out now, I hope I made him jealous but if you want more jealous Sukuna tell me in the comments, anyway I hope you enjoyed this par of the story and have a great and safe day or night, and in all total there were 1068 words in this story and have a great day my fellow pipsqueaks and I will see you on the flip side, byeee everyone.