Ch 4

Itadori POV

" lets have some fun " he sad walking over to me to where I was leaning on to the bed " u-um I don't know what to say to that " I say looking to other way " you don't say anything you just follow suit " Sukuna says right before he kisses me very roughly like I had not seen him in years " mhm~ " I moan softly " let me here more of those " he says breaking the kisses just to go back in rougher than before.

After that~

Me and Sukuna we just laying there naked, panting (I just face planted), from what had happened. After a few minutes we both stopped panting and got dressed, " hey Sukuna are you hungry by any chance " I say looking over to him " yeah a bit, why are you going to go and cook something " he says looking up a me with a plain look on his face " yeah so what do you want to eat " I say with a straight face (-_- this one) " I want you " he says with a smirk " um no, well I am going to go and make some meat buns" (that is all I could think of) I say opening the door " I guess that should do, but make a lot because yo know your team will be hungry when they get back from babysitting " Sukuna says looking annoyed of the thought of sharing his food with anybody else but me " no they will most likely eat there so I will just make enough for the both of us " I say walking out of the room to the kitchen.

After I made meat buns I took them to my room for me and Sukuna and they were all gone in at least 5 minutes, " I thought you said that you were a bit hungry " I say looking at him a bit mad " I was and... " he says looking at me confused " you ate most of the meat buns! I only got 5 and there was 16 so you ate 11 meat buns " I say looking at him a little more than a bit mad " ok well don't you have any food in here I thought that you bought some food for yourself and put it in here " he says looking a bit scared of me " yeah but still you ate 11 and that's is a lot " I say getting up to go get some snacks that I had put in my room earlier, and after picking out what I wanted (pocky) I headed towards my bed where Sukuna was waiting, " what are you waiting for " I said sitting down " nothing I just wanted to cuddle for some minutes " he says with puppy dog eyes " no you ate all my meat buns " I say facing away from him and got a piece of pocky, I could tell he was a bit annoyed that I just ignored him so easily so he flipped me to face his direction with a piece of pocky in my mouth, " why did you just ignore me like that you are going to hurt my feelings " he said with the puppy dog eyes again " because what you did was mean " I said, and the I guess he got a little mad by my statement and started to eat the other side of the pocky that was in my mouth, a nd I did not notice until our lips met each others, " w-why did you do that I am trying to be mad at you and that was not helping " I said backing away from him with a pouty face " that was the point now come and cuddle with me it is starting to get cold outside " he said with his arms out " ok just this time next time I wont be so nice " I said cuddling with him " then next time I will be rougher with you to where you wont be able to walk how does that sound to you " he said with a smirk on his face and all I said was " " nothing I said fucking nothing because I was to embarrassed about what he had just said.

Ok so I am going to leave it there, I sorry I am bad at writing smut, and so I hope you enjoyed this part of this story and have a good day or night and bye

see you my fellow pipsqueaks on the flip side and have a wonderful time doing what you are doing

840 is not a lot but I did my best on this story, but tbh it took almost an hour and I thought it was going yo be longer but this shall do I guess bye