Ch 8

Itadori POV

About a week later I was out with the team just walking around for some fun (Sukuna is there but not in the physical form), and then we see Takashi and Gojo says " hey isn't that the friend that you were with about a week ago " " well he is not really a friend we were just talking " I say hat and then Sukuna says in my head 'if they want to talk to him tell them that you are going somewhere ok' he says, and of course I knew he was jealous ' ok ok I will, stop getting so jealous about it ' 'w- I am not jealous ' 'mhm sure'. About 5 minutes later we run in to Takashi again and they decide to start talking to him, ""hey aren't you the guy that was with Itadori the other day " Nobara says fangirling I guess " um hey, guys " I say to the group " what's wrong Yuugi " Takashi said sounding a bit worried " I said call me Itadori " I say with a frown on my face " well ok, Itadori, what's wrong " he says again " I am not feeling well I am going to head back to the dorms " I say acting like I am not feeling well " ok we will be back in about 2 hours we want to talk to your friend " Megumi said in a low voice like usual " and I have a headache " I say turning around " why, does Sukuna keep yelling or something" Gojo says " yeah but he is yelling at me for some dumb shit " I say " wait who is Sukuna " Takashi says in the most annoying childish voice anyone could possibly ever make " A Friend of mine/his " we all say at the same time " well can I meet him sometime, a friend of Itadori' s is a friend of mine "...." left and I am guessing that they walked away as well.

I know that this isn't very long but I have school in the morning so I should get to sleep, i made this because people said that it is very boring when there is no new parts, so thank you for letting me know that you like the story and I will see you guys next time.

the total: 415,like I said it is not a lot, but anyway bye my fellow pipsqueaks I will see you on the flip side, keep doing what your doing, be safe and I hope you liked the story and have a great day or night, and I will be on my way.