Level 1

Yujin's POV

"Nako! Are you done washing the dishes?!" I heard Hitomi shout from the living room so I quickly run downstairs to look at her.

"Not yet! You guys can go!" Nako shout clearly, the whole neighborhood might hear us.

"Where??" I look at Hitomi and she's busy checking the ref.

"Market, check what you need to buy so we can also add it to our list.." Hitomi-nii peak at me, I smile and nod quickly running back to my room.

'Looks like I still got everything..' Even though mom and dad are always not with me and working overseas for their own businesses they still sent me packages of foods and stuffs, what I like the most is the pc bang set since me and the others like to play online games! Think about it, they suddenly sent nine pc! Nine!! I laugh remembering how I cried while thanking them, they spoiled me but I dont spoil myself too much. I dont even get myself now..

"Well, everything is still fine here.." I grab my wallet and phone then I walk downstairs, Hitomi and Nako are on the table.

"So what do you need Yujin?"

"Nothing Hitomi-unnie, I still got all my things.." I said, she hum and starts to compute what is written on her paper, I look at it and she already listed everything, like everything from the stock of food, canned goods to other things we need in the house, Hitomi can be a great mom in the future for sure.

"Nako.. Give me fifthy thousand won.." Hitomi said, Nako sigh and hand her money. Even they live here at my house, they both still help in payments even just for food sometimes, while my family handle the water, electricity, wifi and other stuffs. Hitomi and Nako's parents sent them money from Japan.

"Let's go.." Hitomi smile and hold my hand, I hum and walk with her, we wait for the bus just outside our house and I feel like someone is staring at me even though no one is outside its just me and Hitomi.

'Maybe..' I look at the house of our neighbor and no one was there, strange, I tend to imagine these days.

"Yujin the bus is here.." Hitomi snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ah sorry.. Lets go!"

"Cute..."

"H-Huh..?" I look around and saw Hitomi paying and nobody is looking at me. Someone spoke on my mind again. What did just happend..? Once again, I shrug it off and sat down beside Hitomi.

Timeskip

"So what is for dinner??" Me and Hitomi are on the market buying for our things in the house, Hitomi is our best chef in the house.

"Currenly we dont have anything to cook on the fridge.. Nako already finish everything on the fridge that is why we need to refill again.." Hitomi sigh and added.

"For dinner, maybe ramyeon and tteokboki since Chaeyeon-unnie and the others are coming.." Hitomi said holding her to buy list, I smile as I push the cart.

"Woah, everyone will visit??" I ask her, she smile and nod.

"That is why I need you to help cook, you know Nako does not have talent on cooking.." Hitomi honestly said, I giggle and nod.

"Yep!"

"Ah why dont we cook with Chaeyeon-unnie? She is the best chef among us.." Hitomi added, I nod in agreement again.

"We wont waste ingredients if we are with her.." I smile and help her grab a can in top of the shelves, only tall people can relate.

"Yujin-ah, get some lettuce too, we can add pork and beef so we can also make some wraps.." Hitomi look at me, I nod and leave her for a moment.

'Vegetables.. Vegetables.. Ah found it!' I walk to the corner and grab one but someone was faster than me so my hand brush hers and it was cold, its like I touched an ice on fridge that is why I flinch a bit. I-Is this person okay..?

"S-Sorry-" I look at the person but her long black hair is covering her face, she's a bit taller than me but I think our age difference is not that much.

"Its fine.." She said, I suddenly feel chills on her voice, strange, its like I heard it before.

"Y-You can get it.." I manage to speak but I am still in state of shock.

"Won lets go.." A voice called her from a bit far, it feels cold even though its just a voice.

"I'm coming!" The girl grab another cabbage and I notice her smile even she is not looking at me.

"See you around.. Yujin..."

'H-How does she know my name when I dont even know her..?' I froze in my spot still shivering a bit, the hair from my arms are starting to rise up too. J-Just who is she.. What I can assure is this is our first meeting..

"Yujin! Come here! I need help to get some ingridients on the top shelve!" I heard Hitomi so I walk back to her shaking my thoughts away.

'I-Its a coincidence... Just a coincidence.. Maybe she heard me and Hitomi talking.. Yes.. She just heard me and Hitomi..'

'But did Hitomi called me by my name..?'