Level 11

Chaeyeon's POV

"So its really you..." The girl tap my shoulder making my skin shiver, her cold touch is making me more scared.

"C-Chaeyeon...-" Nako grip my shirt from my back, I have to protect them and by them that includes Chaewon.

"Please... We are just here to fetch Chaewon.. W-We will take our leave after.." I back away still standing tall to protect the younger ones on my back.

"No.. Once you enter here.. There is no going out.." The girl trail her hands on my neck and I really hate the way her hand is so dead cold.

"Specially to you.." She whisper adding more shivers down on my spine.

"W-We will leave with Chaewon and Chaeyeon!!" A shout coming from my back stop everything.

"Y-Yena-unnie.." Hitomi said, I look at them and notice Yujin is missing.

"Y-Yujin-"

'Where is she-'

"I can assure she is safe dont worry bab-"

"You!!" Yena suddenly run from my back to tackle the girl but she was sent to the wall, in just a second before Yena reach her.

"Y-Yena-" I tried to run to her but my body froze so only Hitomi and Nako manage to help her.

"H-How dare you hurt her.." I clench my fist but still remained where I was since obviously I am no match for her. Only if Chaewon was here.

"S-She is fine Chaeyeon-unnie.." Nako said but I can saw fear on their eyes.

"Let's make a deal.. You in exchange of human lives here.." She smirk, as she lean more on my face, the bridge of her nose was touching mine that I can already feel her breathe.

"W-Why are you doing this..?"

"Just for tonight.. You are mine.." I can feel her gaze not removing on my eyes but I keep them close, it still unknown on what can she do more.

"Eunbi-unnie.." Suddenly a girl with short hair appear beside her.

'S-So Eunbi is her name..'

"Tsk.." The girl move away and face the short haired one.

"I told you to not disturb me right?!" I got shock when the girl in front of me dug her nails into the short hair girl's arms making deep wounds and bleeding it.

"I have to deliver a message from Wonyoungie..." The girl said, I look at into her face and noticed it contained no emotion at all. Is she like her too?

"I see.." Suddenly I can move so I run to where Hitomi and Nako are.

"S-She's still unconcious but she is still breathing.." Hitomi said while Yena's head is resting on her lap.

"Y-You two.. You need to run okay? Dont let them reach you both.. I will take care of Yena.." I said as I try to carry Yena in my arms even thought she's a bit heavy I can still manage it.

"But Chaeyeon-"

"T-The door was locked so find a safe place until tomorrow morning.." I successfully carry Yena on my arms.

"H-How about you two?" Nako ask, I shook my head.

"Dont worry about us.. I will find Chaewon and Yujin then we will go home.. I promise.." I pat both of their heads as I reassure I will be fine. I still dont know what are they but they are not a person to be mess with.

"C-Chaeyeon-"

"L-Lets go Hiichan.." Nako drag Hitomi awya from the both of us as they run towards another door, this is a big house, they can surely find a hiding spot.

"Oh where did those two went?" In a split second the girl, Eunbi was already in front of me, again.

"P-Please dont hurt them.. I will come with you.. Just please.." I beg, for now we cant fight them, we are no match to these creatures.

"Great.. You come with me.. Sakura can take care of that girl.." Eunbi stood up still looking at me while the Sakura girl grab Yena and carry her like she's a bag of sack, atleast I know they will be safe.. But me.. Still unsure.

Yuri's POV

I woke up feeling thirsty and my throat turning dry, maybe this is the start of having effects of the full moon.

"A-Are you okay?" Hyewon pat my shoulder, so she was watching over me, maybe it was Sakura-unnie's order.

"I-I'm fine.. J-Just.." I sat up andcough a bit then suddenly I saw my nails, it already grow a bit too long.

"So it started.." Hyewon hold my hand, I nod and just stare at it too.

"I-I'm fine.. As long as I can control myself I can be fine.." I move my hand away and stood up.

"I will just get water.."

"Okay.." Hyewon move away still seated in the floor, I walk to the door but when I almost open it I felt someone's presence outside so I step back as quickly as I can and the door flew open, it was Sakura-unnie carrying someone.

"Eunbi unnie said this girl will be under you.." She look at me as she let go of the girl on the floor, my eyes widden when she suddenly did that.

"U-Unnie..?" I walk to her and try to touch her hand but she move away.

"A-Are you okay..? Sakura-unnie-" I then notice her bleeding arm, I quickly hold her arm but to be pushed by a force to the ground.

"There is no use on calling her.. Maybe Eunbi did something to her.." Hyewon suddenly hold my shoulder preventing me from walking back to Sakura-unnie.

"Take care of the girl..." Sakura-unnie walk out closing the door with her arm still bleeding.

"W-Will she be okay..?" I look at Hyewon and she nod eventually walking to the girl that Sakura unnie bought.

"Dont worry about her.. The wound will be healed faster in full moom.. Maybe Eunbi is using her for tonight but sooner or later she will be concious again.." Hyewon said checking the pulse of the girl.

"Yuri.. Help me lay her on the bed.." Hyewon look at me, I nod and walk to her and hold her arm suddenly I feel strange on my body so I back away.

"Y-Yuri..?"

'W-What did just happend..?' I look shock at the girl laying on the ground breathing heavy like I just move up above water for a minute.

"D-Dont tell me-" Hyewon look at me in shock.

"S-She is your fated one..?" Hyewon added as I keep staring at the girl.

'Fate..? What..?'