Level 14

Minju's POV

"C-Chaewon.." The girl on her back said, she look a bit older than Chaewon so maybe she is Chaeyeon.

"Where is the others?"

"I-I made them hide.. B-But Y-Yujin.. And Yena.. I-I dont know where they are.. I-I dont know where did they took them.." Chaeyeon said looking down.

"E-Eunbi-unnie.." Chaewon face unnie.

'T-This is a bad idea... C-Chaewon-!'

"P-Please Chaewon... L-Let's not disturb Eunbi-unnie..! H-Haven't you saw what she did to Kkura-unnie?" I said trying to pull her away from Eunbi-unnie's sight. If this continue she might get hurt-

"Y-You even hurt Kkura-unnie.. How dare you!" Chaewon almost punch Eunbi-unnie but I hug her tight to stop her.

"D-Dont do this Chaewon.. P-Please think about the consequences of this!" Tearing up I look at her and made her look at me.

"T-There is no point on getting angry please.. Calm down.." She sigh as she stare at my eyes.

"But wont she think about the consequences she did..? From controlling Kkura unnie to setting everyone up?"

"Oh.. I'm sorry to interfere in your love quarrel but the first one isnt my fault.."

"Guess who.." Eunbi unnie smirk as she walk to the window staring at the full moon.

"I'm sure you havent met Yuri.. And as you know Hyewon is still stubborn as ever.. And the only person left is-"

"Wonyoung.." I answer as my eyes widdened, how can she do that to Sakura-unnie?

"I-Its your fault.. Ever since full moon Wonyoung is under Kkura-unnie's guidance.. If only you let Kkura-unnie take care of Wonyoung she wont be like that!" Chaewon got angry angry again, I hold her hand and stare at her.

"L-Lets go look for Wonyoung first.. Only you can stop her now.." I said but Chaewon didnt move from where she is standing.

"Chaeyeon is coming with me-"

"Once you step out of this room with my possession you will not last until the end of this full moon Kim Chaewon.." Suddenly, I feel Eunbi unnie's range, honestly Kkura-unnie is the one that can stop her, me and Chaewon is no match for her.

"Go on.. Do it.." Chaewon's range suddenly resurface, and what shocked me is it is not her same range.. It almost rivaled Eunbi unnie's, so this is what happening when someone got awaken after years.

"But make sure to kill me or else I might kill you first.." Chaewon drag me and Chaeyeon to the door but she halted before she step out.

"Oh hi Chaewon-unnie.." We all saw Wonyoung, her eyes was red as blood and her fangs showing freely at her face.

"Welcome back by the way.. I heard the shouts coming from the other room so I quickly went here.." Wonyoung smile as she walk to seat it the sofa, its so unusuall that it send shivers down on my bones plus her aura, it grew so much.

"Are we that loud for you Wonyoung?" Eunbi walked to Wonyoung and pat her head.

"Yep.. It disturb me and Yujin.." She sigh.

"H-How is Yujin??" Chaeyeon walk to her and kneel down in front of her.

"P-Please dont hurt her.." Chaeyeon said making Chaewon's eyes widdened.

"C-Chaeyeon..! D-Dont suddenly do that..-" Me and Chaewon cant move from our spots, that is how terrifying Wonyoung is with her range.

"I wont.." In a flick of Wonyoung's finger, Sakura-unnie appeared with Yujin in her arms, that Yujin is unconcious but I notice a bite mark on her arm.

"Oh, it really do feel refreshing to drink her blood.." Wonyoung giggled as she crosses her legs.

"Y-You said you wont hurt her-"

"Hahaha right.. Oh well did I promise it?" Wonyoung giggled as Sakura unnie put Yujin down on the bed.

"This must be a reunion right? Let me invited the others.." Wonyoung again snap her fingers making Yuri, Hyewon and another girl appear.

"Two bite marks I see.." Wonyoung smile as she look at the girl laying down.

"Y-Yuri.. You bite Y-Yena..?" Chaewon approach Yuri and Hyewon this time. She is the only one concious out of her friends, I feel bad but I really cant do anything.

"I-I have to save her.. I-I'm sorry.." Yuri bite her lips as she kneel down beside this Yena girl.

"She developed a blood clothering on her head, if we didnt turned her into a vampire she might die-" Chaewon suddenly pull Hyewon up by her shirt.

"How I love this drama.. Too bad we dont have a popcorn.." Wonyoung pout as she sigh, the cat on her lap suddenly run outside, she ordered it again.

"Should I get you some Wonyoungie?" Sakura-unnie ask her, her arm is still exposed, arent she going to plan on bandaging it..?

"Oh.. You can do it Minju-unnie.." Wonyoung suddenly look at me, I gulp as I nod walking to Sakura-unnie, she made me look at the wound and its really deep.

"I-I will bandage it.." I look at Kkura unnie and her eyes is telling me something, I cant quite read it but-

"L-Let me help.." Yuri approached me, I look at her and notice her nails grew longer than it usually.

"I-I will try read her eyes Minju-unnie-" But before Yuri looked at Sakura unnie, Kkura unnie look away.

"Try your best to hide your thoughts.. Its so easy to read Yuri-unnie.." Wonyoung giggled then her face turned serious.

"I want everyone in this house to submit to me.. This is only for trespassing our territory.. Also this is a lesson for those humans who keep on messing with us.." Wonyoung stood up and look at everyone.

"As you wish.." Eunbi nod as she walk to Chaeyeon, but Chaewon is covering her.

"D-Dont come close-"

"If you dont agree with me I will personaly send you to the void.." Wonyoung stood up and walk to Yujin minding her own business while I finish bandaging Sakura-unnie's arm. Chaewon cant do anything but to move away, she mumble a sorry before she walk to mine and Yuri's place.

"The void?" Yuri look at me, I nod as Sakura unnie walk towards Eunbi unnie.

"It was a place of never ending pain.. From what I read, only full bloods can send someone there and human and vampires can perish.. It will took you 100 years until you burned into ashes.. For short it was a painfull killing method.."

"I-Is she serious-"

"From the looks of her eyes yes.. This Wonyoung is unstoppable since Kkura-unnie isnt there to stop her.." Chaewon added

"B-But you said Chaewon can-"

"Its too late.. I cant come even close to her.." Chaewon look at Yuri.

"Who are you under too?"

"S-Sakura-unnie.." Yuri said as she look at the latter with a concern eyes.

"She already told you Yena is under you?" Chaewon ask, Yuri nod making Chaewon punch the floor.

"C-Chaewon-ah-"

"E-Eunbi-unnie planned everything.. I-I should have become a vampire sooner I would have stopped her.." Chaewon look down.

"N-Now we dont have Kkura-unnie at our side.. We cant do anything at all.. Make Yena a vampire.. Thats our only choice.." I suggest, Yuri look down and nod as she walk back to Yena, if Yena accept Yuri's blood, its complete.

"Maybe its much better like this Chaewon-unnie.." I lay my head on her shoulder, I can feel her stare at me.

"W-What..?"

"You get to spend more years with them.. Eternal for these humans.." I hold her hand and I can feel she's still in state of accepting everything. Take it easy Chaewon-unnie.. They will be part of our family.. Soon..