Level 8

Hyewon's POV

"Did you got hurt?" Sakura walk to me as I try to compose myself after what Eunbi did.

"N-No I'm fine.." I slowly sat up and look at her.

"T-Thank you for your help.." I smile a bit but nevertless Sakura smiled back and guide me downstairs.

"Are you sure you are not hurt?" It was Yuri, I pat her head and nod.

"If you two didnt come, I might but I'm fine.."

"Next time.. If Eunbi unnie did something to you tell me.." Sakura said, I look at her face and I can see that she's angry. Why? Vampires nature is to drink blood of human and I am a human while Eunbi is a vampire. Is she against it? Then why is she even a vampire?

"D-Did Eunbi u-unnie already hurt you..?" Yuri suddenly ask, Sakura stopped on walking making me stop too.

Yuri have not really meet me even we are at the same house, it either she lock herself up or I was locked on a room that is why after three months, this must be our first formal meeting.

"Many times Yuri... So many times.."

Flashback

"Kangchan! Kangchan!" Who would have know this innocent kid have something hidden, it was Wonyoung.

"Hi Wonyoung.. How are you feeling?" Concerned? Maybe a little because I was her personal doctor or more like their family doctor.

"I am good! Kkura unnie and I went to a parade last night! It was beautiful!!" The kid happily smile at me, yes I knew Kkura since from the start, she's the one who offer me the job and we are friends.

"Ah where is your Kkura unnie?"

"Work.. Eunbi unnie is with me.." Wonyoung pout as she look at the door, a girl then enter, her black short hair is flowing freely on her back and her face, I cant explain it but it seems like I was attracted to her and looks like she is a bit older than Kkura.

"Hello Doc.." She smile as she offer her hand to me, I smile back and shake her hand.

"Hyewon.. Kang Hyewon.." When our hands' brush eachother, there is a bit of cold and a bit of electric thing.. It was strange from the start but I didnt mind it and blame the aircon of my office.

Since our first meeting she's always the one who is with Wonyoung for her check up, sometimes she also drop by to give me stuffs like food, I took it all and I didnt know that will be the most regretful thing I have ever done.

One night.. She called me and said Wonyoung have a high fever that is why I came to their house to check on her but when I arrived, Eunbi drag me towards a room, a room with nothing else but a bed, a closed window and a single table just near it.

"Eunbi where is Wonyoung-"

"Call me again.." She said suddenly I cant seem to see her face instead the light coming from the moon is the only thing lighting this room.

"E-Eunbi-" I didnt even finish my sentence when I feel a pain on my neck. Eunbi bite my neck and suck my blood while I stayed frozen still processing what happend until drakness ate my vision.

The next day I woke up in the bed and there is no sign of Eunbi, I even hoped its just a dream but a small pain remained on my neck, I quickly grab the mirror on the table and look at it, it was two small wound maybe a half to a inch deep, in shock I drop the mirror and it shattered, then someone walk inside and it was Kkura.