Level 24 (Last Level)

"Yujin-unnie? Yujin-unnie? Hey.. Yujin-ah.." A voice woke Yujin up, she was comfortably laying on someone's lap under the tree that keeps them safe from the direct sunlight.

A smile escape Yujin's lips as she slowly open her eyes, what greet her is the girl she was expecting to see.

"What did I told you about calling me unnie huh?" Yujin smile as the latter just apologetically smile back and stroke her hair.

"Sorry Yujin-unnie.." Its no other than Wonyoung. Yujin's only dongsaeng.

"And why are you here? Is your classes done?" Yujin sat up still looking at Wonyoung, somehow when she was on her break Wonyoung was too, when Yujin sleeps on the garden of their university, she will always wake up from Wonyoung's lap, like, always.

"Guess it.. I gave you my schedule right?" Wonyoung crosses her arms still cant believe that her unnie have not remember her schedule when it took the others a few glances before they remember it.

"You gave it to me?" With a grin, Yujin look at her.

"I am going to tell you to Chaeyeon-unnie that you need to drink some kind of memory enhancing pills.." One sigh came from Wonyoung before she hand Yujin her glasses back the latter always wear at school.

"Oh thank you.. But I will tell you to Kkura-unnie that you keep on cutting classes.." Yujin tease back as she wear her glasses.

"Oh do it.. As if my grades are not higher than yours-" And the argue start again.

"W-Why do we need to talk about grades??" Yujin sigh in defeat as she grab her bag from the side.

"J-Just dont tell them I always sleep here.." Yujin hand her dongsaeng a food as an peace offering and bribe.

"This will be fine!" Wongyoung smile as she starts to eat, its been a while since she was used on eating human food, well she is a human now so she really have to get used to it.

"Is Nako-unnie and Hitomi-unnie will go home today?" Wonyoung ask while Yujin remain silent.

Its been a month since the two went back to their respective homes in Japan to visit their parents, they still have communication its just, Yujin is scared on asking the two when they will be back since she want them to enjoy their family vacation.

"O-Okay..?" Crumpling the wrapper, Wonyoung stood up as she stretches her arms.

"I guess its a 'I dont know' so lets go.."

"So you can read mind again?" Yujin stood up as she grab both of their bags on her hand.

"Nope.. Its just a common sense.." The youngest said as she starts to walk away, Yujin just sigh in the sight. Eversince Wonyoung became a human she is starting to irritate her more but she cant blame the latter, it was cute actually.

"Yah Yujin-unnie! Kkura-unnie and Hyewon-unnie is waiting at the gate!!" She shout as Yujin facepalm, for a highschooler Wonyoung acts like a preschooler.

"Coming.." Yujin walk towards the gate as she saw Wonyoung hugging while towering over her two unnies.

'Look at her being so tall..'

"Lets go.." Sakura smile at her which she smile back eventually ridding the backseat with Wonyoung.

Its been almost a year since the incident, Wonyoung's family still live in front of Yujin's house but sometimes they spend time together at her house. Yujin's family did not mind at all because their kid is already grown up plus they trust the olders to take care of their child.