Level 15

Hitomi's POV

'I have to find a cure, for Chaewon and the others..'

"Anything in that book Nako?" Nako is currently at the other side of this table that is full of papers, studies about this monsters, as much as possible we need to read every single paper here, we cant let a single paper not get read.

"N-Nothing Hitomi..." I heard Nako sigh as she closes a book, I look at her and basically she looks exhausted and tired.

"Nako-"

"L-Let's stop this Hitomi... I-I cant even find a single details about those monsters.. L-Lets just wiat until mornin-" I cut her.

"N-No.. We have to find the cure as soon as possible..!" I walk to her to grab her shoulders but she move away.

"W-Why? For Chaewon-unnie?? You like her dont you?" I back away as she look at me.

"I-I am not doing this for Chaewon-unnie only! I want to save the others too-"

"C-Chaewon-unnie is the only monster in our friends.. Obviously you love her-!"

"Dont call her monster! Chaewon-unnie is our friend-" Her voice raised so I raised mine too.

"But she can do things human cant! Why cant you see that?!"

"Nako-"

"She is not like us!" Nako stood up and look at me.

"S-Stop-"

"Y-You still keep on denying it because you like Cha-"

"N-Nako please-"

"Quit denying it Hiichan! I already notice it! Ever since then, you like Chaewon-unnie!" She said messing the table more and eventually dropping some papers on the floor.

"I-I said stop Nako..-"

"N-No I wont! Because you only care on Chaewon-unnie and not even on the others-"

"Nako-"

"Its so unfair Hitomi! So unfair-" I cut her words.

"S-So you are jelous?!"

"Yes I am!!" Nako shout while panting, my eyes widden at her sudden confession.

"N-Nako..-"

"I-I'm s-sorry... I-I-" She bite her lip as she look down.

"I-I-"

"C-Cure..." Nako grab the paper on the floor, I quietly walk beside her and look at it too.

"Y-You found it-" Instead of answering she give me the paper and walk towards the other table with some experiments.

"Nako-"

"I-I will do it... Y-You can grab the ingredients written in there.." She said as she breathe heavy and starts on examining what is in table, I nod as I walk towards the ladder but before I went upstairs I look at her.

"I-I'm not doing this for Chaewon-unnie only.. Dont be selfless Nako.. I love all of our friends including you.. And if we lost Chaewon-unnie.. We will all be affected.." I said as I quickly run upstairs, there are only a few things needed, a fur of a cat, and water, as far as I remember I saw a jelly fish tank near the living room and I am sure it is still in there.

'I-Its so quiet and dark..' I made my way out of the underground basement as I walk near the living room there I saw the tank, I look once, twice, even thrice on the surrounding to check if someone is there but I am glad no one was out. Maybe they are busy upstairs.

"Found it.." I breathe heavy as I look at the jellyfish aquarium.

"They are not poisonous right..? I mean.. Who would make a pet of poisonous jelly fish..?" I mumble to myself as I dip my fingers in the tank, strange, it doesnt feel cold neither hot, its just like an empty space but there are jelly fish inside.

"H-How..?" Out of amusement I remained my hand on the tank and play with the jelly fish, I didnt know why but I feel a bit happy, this is my first time seeing something like this.

"B-But how can I get water from this..?" I said trying to make a plan on my head.

"And a cat fur also.." A voice speak, I hum and nod.

"Yeah.. I have not seen a cat yet.." I sigh as I continue to move my hand on the tank but then I froze when a hand hold my shoulder, its so cold that it might make me frozen.

" I sigh as I continue to move my hand on the tank but then I froze when a hand hold my shoulder, its so cold that it might make me frozen

"I have a cat.. Its Maru and I can give you his fur.." A tall girl with red eyes and long fangs stood beside me smirking.

'N-Nako... Help..' Then everything went black.

Nako's POV

I have not stopped crying ever since Hiichan leaved, I was hurt, jelous, angry, all the negative feelings are pilled up on me.

"I-I have not even said sorry.." I look down as I blame myself, I gave her the ingredients for her to gather because I want to be alone and I already memorized the content and procedure, its an easy made potion, just mix everything and burn the cat fur with the mixture and we can save them.. Base on the paper.

"W-Why did I even made us involve here.. T-The others.. I wonder how are they.." I look down remembering everyone of my friends.

Yujin.. She is a strong girl, I am sure she is safe.. She is brave.. She wont get scared that easily.

But Yujin was on her weak side right now.. Being under the possession of a vampire named Wonyoung.. She is not safe anymore..

Chaewon-unnie, she can use her magic to save the others, I'm sure.. They are working hard to be away from those monsters.

Chaewon cant even do anything about it.. Terrified by what Wonyoung can do, she is just seated at the floor while sobbing beside her love one seeing her friends struggle from pain being infected to them by the vampires.

Yena-unnie.. She is a positive one.. I'm sure she's cheering up everyone so they wont lose faith at fighting against them.

But Yena was still unconcious, falling close into a endless sleep if she will not accept Yuri's blood.. Yena is one of the main cause of the pain and sadness right now because if they cant save her, she will be gone.

And Chaeyeon-unnie.. She will fight alongside Chaewon even she dont have the power to do so, instead she have the power of leadership, she can come up of a good plan to be help us.

But Chaeyeon was under Eunbi.. She cant process her mind nor to use her strength because Eunbi is stopping her on doing so, only a few more blood from Eunbi she wont be a human anymore.

They are safe.. For sure..

No they are not...