Level 22

After the two gun shot and the earth sound cracked, a body fall down first and it was Sakura.

"S-Sakura!" Eunbi is the first one to react while the others are still processing what they saw.

"S-She deflected the guy but not the bullet.." Minju said, Yuri cover her mouth as she tried to contain her sobs, her unnie, was laying on the ground with blood starts to escape her body.

"W-Why- Y-You..!!" Out of anger Eunbi dash towards the human on the door and pin him down, it was a hunter and Sakura's force was not enought to kill him.

"U-Unnie..!" The others run towards Sakura as Chaewon, Yena and Yujin remain on their spot, a vampire save all of their lives, in a split second.

"W-Who ordered you?!" Eunbi said tightening the grip towards the guy as his gun fell on the ground, Eunbi stomp on it pulvorising it but the bullets was not.

"V-Vampires.. M-Must.. D-Die-" In a snap Eunbi killed the guy, she already broke his bones on his neck. Letting his body fall on the ground pulvorizing his existence, the door close shut not allowing anyone to interfere the remaining thirty minutes of their full moon.

"These bullets are not just ordinary bullets.." Eunbi tried to touch one but it is too hot for her, its like his skin are being burned, as she expect it was blessed. What more that it pierce through Sakura's body..?

"U-Unnie..? Unnie..?" Wonyoung's sobs was the only sound they hear as Yuri and Minju tried their best to heal their unnie's wounds, but too bad she was not even waking up as her breathing starts to get slower.

"S-Sakura.." Eunbi slowly approach her blaiming herself for the cause of this, she thinks if she didnt had a fight with her, she will not lose too much energy. Chaeyeon approach her as she pat the older's back, both did not say any word, instead she hug the younger as she cry, it was too late for them. All Eunbi do was to reminisce her memories of her.

Sakura never fail to protect them all, she stood whenever something bad happends to them, whatever trouble she cause.. Sakura was there to correct instead of tolerate her. But whenever they agreed into something, Sakura made sure it will happend.

Like on Wonyoung's eight birthday, Wonyoung wants to celebrate that day outside at night, where she can see the stars, the latter loves stargazing and she got that from Sakura. But as evening comes, rain was their foe and they saw how frustrated the eight years old kid at her birthday, she give up seeing stars, so is Eunbi. How can they both fight against the weather? Of course its mother nature, they are no match for it. But Sakura planned something as fast as she can, creating stars out of her energy to bring it into a light to the ceilling plus dimming the whole house, it was a perfect gift that made Wonyoung smile. Of course that made Eunbi proud since Sakura use her energy even though it will exhause her later, just to celebrate their youngest special day.

"P-Please... Wake up.." Chaewon cannot do anything but just to pat Minju's back, she cant even got a talk with her Sakura-unnie even for the last time.

"You got into a trouble?" Eunbi sigh as she pick up Chaewon from her school.

"I-I was just-" With a sigh Chaewon was silent, she just wants to save someone, and by someone she mean the girl whom she met at the school garden, it was said that nobody is allowed to talk to her, nor to spare a glance at her. But when her eyes landed on the girl, she was already amaze by her beauty, sadly some professor caught her.

"Trouble again.." Eunbi sent her back home as Sakura was on her usuall spot, the couch as she was watching tv.

"As if you do not do troubles also.." Sakura shut down the tv and look at Chaewon, it was a sign that she is willing to listen.