Level 23

"She wont die! She cant die!" Hyewon rush towards Sakura's side as she examine her wound, deep and too much blood lost. But Hyewon shake her head as she get back to her state as doctor Kang.

If only she was a minute or two much faster to save the latter, no one will have to suffer because of a lost.

Hyewon was Eunbi's prisoner, nevertless Sakura treat her like a family member, her kindness made her trust Sakura, so is Wonyoung and Yuri. Their first meeting was when Wonyoung was physically sick, a fever. Hyewon was the only available doctor at that time so she was the one to check on Wonyoung, Sakura seeing how she can take care of the kid, she told her to become Wonyoung's personal doctor, check ups and sickness, Hyewon will take care of it. Hyewon of course agreed.

Dr Kang to Hyewon and Ms Miyawaki to Sakura, in a few days, without using any honorifics both of them become friends. Visiting for check up, Sakura always listen to Hyewon's stories, as Sakura learn more towards the human world, almost all of it came from Hyewon.

"I will remove the bullet.." She said as she ruin a bit of Sakura's clothes to fully reveal the wound. The others just watch as how Hyewon tried her best, in less than a few second she got the bullet out by just using her hand.

"Cover up her wound.. Please.." She look at Yuri and Minju which just nod as they cover her wound. Nothing happend.

"Hyewon stop.. She is gone-"

"No! Its just a single bullet! Why did she die?!" Hyewon shout at Eunbi, Eunbi didnt do anything but to look down and clench her fist.

"W-Why are you all giving up..? Sakura is not dead yet! Not until her body is gone she still can live!" Hyewon shout at everyone, she have a point, once a vampire die, they will become pulvorized, like an ash.

"T-That is true but.. She lost her heart beat already.." Minju answer back, Hyewon didnt listen to Minju as she tried everything, everything to get her bestfriend back.

"I-If you cant get her back before the full moon... She will be really gone.." Chaewon said, Hyewon glance at the clock and twenty minutes more is left making Hyewon tense more.

"H-Hyewon-unnie.." A small voice called her from her behind.

"W-What..?! A-Are you trying to stop me also??"

"N-No but what if.. We let her drink the cure...?" Nako said handling her a small bottle with the red liquid inside. Hyewon grab the liquid as she stare at it.

"H-How can you sure that is safe..?" Chaewon ask, but Yuri just look at her.

"Trust Hyewon-unnie.. So is Nako and Hitomi.." She said, removing all of the doubts in her head, Chaewon just nod as she watch.

"Will that make her a ordinary human..?" Yena ask, I halted a bit as I look at her fellow vampires.

"I-If that will happend.. Will you let her become a human.." Yujin ask, but before Eunbi speak Wonyoung cut her.

"I-I dont care if unnie is a human or a vampire.. She is still my unnie.. As long as my Sakura-unnie will live.." The youngest said as she look at them.

"As long as she can be saved.." Eunbi nod at Hyewon, this time, she got their permission, so there is no holding her back.

"C-Come back unnie.." Wonyoung have not let go of Sakura's hand since she was beside the latter.

'Please...' With a whisper, Hyewon made Sakura drink the liquid with the help of Yuri and Minju.

"T-This is a do or die situation.. Either she live or she die.." Chaeyeon said, until they all waited, a good five minutes of silence has past, nothing happend.