Level 17

Yujin's POV

"A-Are you okay? Are you not hurt or anything??" Hitomi said holding my hand then cupping my cheeks like a protective mom, I smile a bit and nod.

"I am.. Wonyoungie didnt hurt me.." I smile at her, she sigh in relif and look at me.

"But explain to me what happend..? Why are you trusting that monster?" She ask, I look down and sigh.

"Hitomi-unnie she wants a friend.. Who am I to disregard her? Of course I want friends too-"

"But she is a monster-"

"She just wants to protect what she have!" I raised my voice a bit making me bite my lip.

"I-I'm sorry Hitomi-unnie... I-Its just... I-I understood her feelings... I-I can relate to her.." I look down and sat on the floor, Hitomi sat beside me and pat my back.

"So you were saying she is kind..?"

"Yes Hitomi-unnie.. She didnt even hurt me.. Instead.. She wants someone, almost the same age as her to be her friend.."

Flashback

I stayed at the bed just looking scared at her, the girl I saw on the mall.

"Tell me what you want and I will give it to you.." She sat beside me and tried to hold my hand but I back it away.

"Y-You dont want..?" Her tone suddenly got soft, just like on our first meeting.

"I-I want my friends..." I ask, I saw her look down, I didnt mind her but a few seconds past she starts crying.

"W-Why are you crying..?"

"Y-You dont want to be my friend..." She said sobbing, her red eyes suddenly turned normal, guilt was I felt during the moment so I hold her hand.

"But you didnt ask to be one... I-I thought you kidnapped me or something.." I said trying to calm her down, she look at me still with teary eye.

"D-Do I need to ask..?" She ask, I smile a bit and nod.

"Y-You dont know how to..?" I ask back, she shake her head and look at me.

"I-I thought I have to give them gifts so they can make me their friend but no.. I-Instead you want your friends.." She said pouting, I suddenly feel comfortable around her, its like this is what really she is.

"For you to have a friend.. You have to ask one.. So.. Lets be friends?" I ask, she finally smile and hug me.

"Hm! Lets be Yujin-unnie!" For the first time someone called me an unnie..

"C-Can you call me again..?" I ask, she nod and smile.

"Yujin-unnie!"

"Thank youu" So this is what an unnie feels, I have someone younger than me who depends on me.

"So.. We are friends now right?" Wonyoung ask as she move away from the hug.

"Hmm? Yep.."

"So.. W-What does friends do..?" She ask again, I cnat believe this girl is asking to be my friend but she doesnt kniw what it means.

"Well.." I sat on the bed and she sat beside me as I tell what my friends and I do.

"We usually stay together after school, we go to mall together, have sleepover.. Many things Wonyoungie.." I said, I look at her face and she is amazed.

"Y-You dont have a friend..?" I ask her, her face suddenly move down as guilt because of asking ate my conscience.

"Y-You can not answer that... I-Its fine if you do not want to-" I said but she cut me.

"I-I dont have one.. I usually only stay at home and if I have a chance to leave either Kkura-unnie or Eunbi-unnie will have to be with me that is why I dont get to meet anyone.." She said continuing her story.

"I only have a private teacher but eventually Eunbi-unnie stopped it and just made me stay at home.. Alone.. Even the other unnies are living with me.. I still somehow envy other kids.. They can play with those kids at their same age.." She added as she turned quiet.

"Wonyoungie.."

"What I have is only Kkura-unnie.. Eunbi-unnie.. Chaewon-unnie.. Minju-unnie and Yuri-unnie.. And I cant afford to lose any of them.." She said almost in tears, I pat her back and reassure someone is beside her.

"You have me as a friend now.. Plus Im sure they wont leave you.. Your unnies-"

"H-How about Chaewon-unnie..? You will let her stay with us..?"

"Well.. It will be Chaewon-unnie's decision not mine.." I honestly said, she just hum and wipe her tears.

"O-Okay.." She look at me and smile a bit.

"Wonyoung?"

"H-Hmm?"

"Y-Your eyes.. Its turning red... Darker shade of red..-" Before I can respond again she push me away and hold her head.

"W-Wonyoung-"

"D-Dont..- S-Stay away from me please..." She said, looks like she is in pain but I want to help her but also, I dont know how.

"Wonyoungie.." The girl took me here appear all of a sudden and kneel beside Wonyoung.

"Blood-"

"I will feed you-"

"H-Hers..-" Wonyoung suddenly points at me, I look at her in shock as I back away gettong scared again.

"I-I thought you were my friend..? H-Help me... P-Please.." The way her tone struggle to say a single word makes my heart ache, true she is now a friend but what if-

"I-I never lie.. I never betrayed anyone close to me... J-Just please... L-Let me drink your blood.." She said, now coughing on the ground, the tall girl suddenly stood up and walk to me, she grab my hand as she drag me towards Wonyoung.

"You want to help? Then let your blood be an offer.." The girl dig her nails on my arm, I suddenly yelp in pain as the sensation of ache re-surface on my flesh, in a second Wonyoung already took the opportunity to drink my blood, by drink I mean she did not even bite my arm.

"You help her recover her lost strength.. Wonyoung lose too much because she wants to protect you..."

"H-Huh..?" I look at the girl with short hair.

"You are part of her life... As a friend Wonyoung desires to protect everyone beside her and it includes you..."

'S-She wants to protect me..?'

"If she gets stronger Eunbi-unnie wont dare to hurt you or your friends.. Because she is stronger when she drink the blood of her fate..."

"I-I am Wonyoung's fate-" Then my vision blurr and everything looks spinning.

"Y-Yujin-unnie-" The last voice I heard before I lost concious.

Flashback end

"So you were saying she even protected us..? From this Eunbi unnie?"

"Yes.. That means everyone is safe.." I added, Hitomi suddenly look a bit more happy.

"Nako can go out finally-"

"Huh..?"

"She found a hiding spot.. But she is okay.. W-We are trying to make a potion on what is written at a paper.. To save them.."

"Potion..? Cure..? Wonyoung needs to know this..."