Level 16

Wonyoung's POV

"Yujin-unnie!! I found your friend!" I smile as I run to her and hug her arm.

"H-Hii-chan..?"

"Y-Yujin-ah.." The girl run to her and hug her but I quickly pull them away and push the girl.

"Show some respect-" Instead of pushing her away, Yujin-nii pat my back.

"She is my friend Wonyoungie.. She is like a sister for us.." She suddenly said, I pout as I move away.

"F-Fine.."

"Hii-chan.." Yujin hug the girl as I sigh.

"I will just go outside.." I sigh as I walk out the room leaving them, I sense someone is coming and I am not wrong, it was Miru, mine and Kkura-unnie's cat.

"Did you got her?"

"No... There is a barrier underground.."

"A barrier..?"

"The past owners of this house casted some spell preventing us to walk down.."

"Is that so.. Can you find Kkura-unnie for me.. She must have know something.." I pat her head as she nod quickly running away.

"That human underground... I will not let you stay as a human.. Keep on hiding but when I find a way.. You will not be the same as you are anymore..."

Hyewon's POV

"I-Is she waking up..?" Yuri look at me as we both waited for this Yena girl to be awake.

"Not yet.. Maybe she is waiting for something to happend before she will wake up.." I said examining the bite mark on her neck, its not that deep to damage any vessel on her body so I am sure its not the cause.

"Like what?"

"Maybe a kiss-" I look at Yuri, she suddenly blush.

"Y-Yah why would I kiss her??" In our situation we still have a guts to joke around, maybe we already accepted our fate.

"That is base on what I read, now kiss!" I said crossing my arm, Yuri still look at me in shock.

"H-Hyewon-unnie..?"

"Do it or we cant save her.." I sigh crossing my arms.

"If you let her die its not just her friends that will get angry.. So is Kkura because she is the one who told you to take care of her.." I explain, she stare at Yena for a while before she sigh.

"Fine.. J-Just look away.." She said suddenly blushing, I sigh and look away.

'She forgot we have a mirror in this room-'

"D-Dont look!" She look at me through it.

"O-Okay okay.." Yuri really master using her abilities now, while me.. I have not accepted Eunbi's blood. Wonyoung might kill me soon-

"I-It didnt work.." She is done already?

"W-What? So it really wont work-" I sigh, Yuri stare at me in disbelief.

"W-Wait you just made that up??" Yuri look at me while still leaning to Yena, I nod and smile a bit.

"Sorry-"

"Hmm-" Yena suddenly move up too kissing Yuri again cupping her cheeks too. Well it worked- W-Wait it worked?! what the-

"Y-Yah..!!" Yuri quickly slap Yena sending her down on the bed again.

"S-She is awake..?" Chaewon and Minju walk in the room, I smile and nod.

"Yena!!"

"Oh Chaewon-"

"Why is Yuri red..?" Minju look at Yuri, I smirk as I shake my head.

"Ah its nothing.."

"W-Where is Chaeyeon and Yujin? Also Nako and Hitomi?" Yena said hugging Chaewon, Yuri move beside me and whisper.

"You did not saw anything you got that..?"

"Y-Yeah now go.." I said, she sigh and walk to Minju, I was left alone at the other side of the bed, I just grab the switch Kkura gave me and play with it. To be honest I dont mind being the remaining human in this house, if Wonyoung will send me to the void then so be it.. Nobody even care at me-

"That is not true.." Minju suddenly walk beside me, Yuri is also on her back. Aish they read my thought even I hide it.

"And you were saying that?"

"You.. Kang Hyewon have a great purpose in this house, you always take care of Wonyoungie during her human form, you also made Kkura feel like she have a best friend rather than just having a family.." Minju said seating beside me in the floor.

"Beside we still have to make a plan to stop Wonyoung and Eunbi unnie.. Also to save Kkura-unnie.." Yuri said taking a seat on my other side, I look at them and nod.

"Is that so.."

"C-Come here..!" Chaewon drag Yena beside Yuri so they are seated together, suddenly Yuri blush red.

"Ehem.. As I was saying.." Chaewon clear her troath and look at us.

"We have to develop a plan to fix this mess, first we have to get Chaeyeon-unnie out of Eunbi-unnie's room, either a human or a vampire.." Chaewon explain suddenly Yena's eyes opened wide.

"V-Vampire-"

"Um.. You are one..-" Minju pointed out her fangs.

"C-Cool!!"

"Yena shut up!" Chaewon hit her head.

"Y-Yah dont hurt her.." The over protective Yuri said.

"Back to topic please.." I said before I start to get out of place here.

"What can assure you is Yujin is not a vampire yet.. Wonyoung wants to preserve her human possession.. But Chaeyeon-unnie on the other hand.. I can feel Eunbi-unnie threatened her to be one... But once we got those two we can execute a better plan..." Chaewon said, I nod but Yuri interrupted.

"What if we were stopped by Kkura unnie, Eunbi unnie or even Wonyoungie?" She ask, she do have a point. For now those three are the strongest in this house, if we cant stop any of them we wont have any stand to conplete this.

"As far as I know.. Yujin can talk to Wonyoung and Wonyoung listens to her like how she obey Kkura-unnie.." Minju explain.

"That is one down.." Yena said, even Wonyoung is down there is still Kkura and Eunbi.

"For Kkura unnie.. We have to find a way to wake her up.."

"H-How..?" Yuri ask. How can we wake up someone who has been put into control-

"A kiss.. R-Right a kiss!" I said, everyone's attention turned to me.

"W-What..?" Chaewon look at disbelief.

"I mean, Yuri saved Yena by a kiss.."

"T-They kissed?!" Chaewon and Minju look at the couple in shock.

"W-Wait we kissed?!" Yena also look at Yuri.

"I-I thought its a dream-" Yuri hit Yena then she blushed more.

"Y-Yeah I kissed her because s-she was under my possession..!" Yuri look away trying to hide her blush.

"S-So who is under Kkura..?" I ask but nobody answered.

"Maybe Wonyoungie..? She casted the spell right?"

"Wonyoung is just a caster Yuri.. Not the real master.." Minju said, everyone turned quiet again.

"W-What if.. Its Eunbi..?" Chaewon said, everyone stare at her.

"Eunbi-unnie is the head of the clan and Kkura-unnie is her right hand.. So that means.. Kkura unnie is under Eunbi-unnie even thought they sometimes disagree at eachother.." Minju explain, everything connects now.

'We have to make Eunbi kiss Kkura... How..?'

"That is when Wonyoung and Yujin will take their move.." Yuri said, I nod at the sudden boost of our confidence, if we sucessfully do this, we will save everyone here, no sacrifice needed.