Chapter Twenty One

Queenie and Emma went into town that night and decided to get a table at the Rabbit Hole. Less prying eyes that way.

Queenie, disguised as Regina (of course), ordered a black magic cocktail. While Emma, ordered her usual beer.

"So how do you feel about transforming back to Emma?" Queenie wondered taking a sip of her drink.

Emma shrugged, "I'm having way more fun as the dark one. Not a care in the world and I don't have to worry about saving everyone all the time."

"Well, it's not like you've done anything evil either, you're just with me." Queenie grinned. "Maybe just ruining Regina a little."

Emma smiled and play footsie with Queenie underneath the table, "You're going to do as Regina asked aren't you? You're becoming whipped."

"I most certainly am not," Queenie replied. "Being with you gives me the upper hand."

"Regina has been ordering you around. I thought that was your job." Emma replied taking a sip of her drink.

Queenie did the same as frustration grew. "I still have the upper hand."

"Maybe, but you're about to turn me back."

"You don't want to be?" Queenie wondered.

Emma shrugged, "Like I said, it's nice not having to worry about everyone all the time."

"Hmmm, would you still be with Regina and I as Emma."

"That's up for Emma to decide."

Queenie sighed and downed her drink. She had magicked the waitress to make sure she brought them new rounds as soon as their drinks were empty. The waitress was there immediately placing a drink on the table for them both.

"Thank you." Queenie grinned and shoed her away.

Emma grinned, "That's the best service I ever got."

"You always get the best service with me,  my love." Queenie grinned. "You want to stop at Mr. Gold's shop with me after this? I'm going to pick up what I need to turn you back."

Emma frowned, "Can't we have a little more fun before you do that?"

"What do you mean by fun?"

"I never got the chance to really terrorize the town."

"We can certainly arrange that."

After a few more rounds at the bar Queenie and Emma poofed themselves to the town.

Emma flicked a fireball in the street and Queenie smiled.

Some nearby people walking, gave them curious looks and scurried down the sidewalk a little faster.

"So this is your plan to terrorize the town?" Queenie smirked. "People are going to get suspicious you know."

"You can just tell them you're helping me with my magic."

Queenie grinned, "You're starting to make me not want to turn you back."

"Maybe you shouldn't."

Queenie was torn. She loved this Emma, but she was also starting to fall in love with Regina. If she was going to do this she had to do it without Emma knowing.

Emma flicked another fireball into the street.

A few fireballs later, and a voice sounded behind them.

"Emma, Regina?" They turned around to face it.

"Dad!" Emma said softly walking up to hug him.  She had to fake it.

Charming was suspicious, but he returned the affection. "Had been called out here, as there have been panicked people in the streets. What's going on?"

"Regina is just teaching me some magic." Emma shrugged taking Queenie's hand without thinking about her actions.

Charming scrunched his brow and looked between them both. "You really need to teach her how to make fire?" He wondered looking to Queenie.

"Yes, it's a very useful skill," Queenie grinned.  "Especially against the bad guy."

"Come on, dad. We're just having a little fun."

"Alright, well be careful where you aim that thing." He said suspiciously and walked off.

Queenie turned to Emma and grinned. "You realize he suspects something now, right?"

"Relax Queenie, I don't mind."

"Yeah, well, tell that to Regina."

Emma grinned, and gave her a kiss on the lips. "People need to find out anyway. It's only a matter of time before they do. Why not let it be known."

"Because things are going to get very messy between Regina and your family, do you want to destroy that?"

Emma shrugged, "I'm the dark one, remember? I could care less. Come on Queenie let's go."

Queenie shrugged, "Very well." And they continued with their fireball session. 

The entire town had scattered and they all knew something wasn't right.  Little did they know Charming hadn't quite left yet.