Chapter Ten

Regina found herself laying down on concrete floor. The cool surface made her shudder and woke her from her sleep. She blinked once adjusting her eyes to the darkness that surrounded her.

A light appeared from the door opening.  She knew right away that it was Emma, well, Dark Swan, so she scurried into the corner of the cell.

"Well, well." Swan smirked touching each jail bar with the tips of her fingers in a swift motion, "Queenie wants to see you."

Regina didn't say anything instead she just waited for her counterpart to emerge, which didn't take long. She felt hopeless and defeated.

"Mmmm, there is my sweet Regina." Queenie smirked glancing towards Emma with a proud gesture. She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on the blonde's lips before turning her attention back to Regina.

Regina's heart faltered. "So you had to turn her evil to get her to fall in love with you?" Regina spat trying to control her rage, but it was useless.

"My, my, someone's jealous." She tisked. 

Regina didn't say anything back instead watched them full of rage, and defeat.

"I don't mind sharing, Regina." She grinned seductively over at Dark Swan.

"You could come join us, and we could be a team." Queenie twirled her hair in her fingers as she waited for Regina to respond.

Silence.

Dark Swan watched her carefully and snapped her fingers to make herself look like Emma.

Regina looked up, she knew it was a trick, but the loss of Emma had her on her feet in a second. She headed toward, who her mind tricked her into thinking it was Emma.  Her mind screamed at her to ignore it, but her heart couldn't deny her.

"There you are," Emma smiled, running a finger through Regina's hair.

"You're not really Emma." Regina said softly the lure of her pulling her closer.

"Oh, but I am whatever you want me to be, Regina." She purred kneeling down slightly to Regina's level. "Won't you join us? We can be together."

Queenie grinned from a distance, she loved the ways Emma had on Regina.

"I will never join you," Regina spat.

"Very well." Emma sighed turning herself back into the Dark Swan.

Now Queenie stepped in, "Regina." She sang, "Wouldn't you rather be out here with us than in this cage? Hmmm?"

"Henry will come for me."

Queenie scoffed, "You're foolish, Darling. If you think anyone will be able to find you. They will believe I am you. Only Rumple knows of my existence at the moment."

Regina frowned, "I will never join you."

"Foolish girl." She used the exact tone their mother had used on them.

"Why won't you let me be good!? I have worked too hard to go back there."

"Not even for me?" Dark Swan became Emma once again.

Regina's heart was playing tricks on her now and she couldn't take her eyes off Emma.

"Leave me alone." Regina barked and backed further into the cell.

Emma and Queenie sighed in unison, if Regina wasn't terrified she would have probably laughed at how alike they really were in that moment, but this terrorized her even more.

"Very well." Queenie replied taking Emma's hand in her own. "Emma will be back to check on you in the morning, we wouldn't want to have you dead. Then we both wouldn't be here." She sang.

"See you tomorrow." Dark Swan hummed and followed Queenie out of the door leaving a terrified Regina behind them.

———-

Queenie and Swan walked up the stairs to the main vault.

"So what is your plan?" Swan grinned. "Do we get to play with her?"

Queenie's eyes darkened in arousal, "Don't worry my love, you will get to play with her." She hummed leaning in to place a kiss on Dark Swan's neck.

Emma moaned and pulled the Queen closer. She grabbed her collar pulling her in for a bruising kiss.

Queenie pulled back with a wide smirk, "I just want to play with you first."

Emma bit her lip even more drawing a drop of blood from her lips.

"Mmmm," Queenie moaned leaning into lick it off.

Emma complied by kissing her sharply, the Queen immediately pushed Emma against the nearest wall.

Emma grunted sucking Queenie's bottom lip before pulling back with a smirk.

Queenie's breath hitched, "Mmm, Swan.  I think you need to take me on a date first." She teased trailing her fingers down her chest.

"That can be arranged." Dark Swan smiled and kissed her roughly flipping Queenie around so she was pressed against the wall now.

Queenie smiled devilishly.  She had been waiting for this for a long time.