Chapter Fourty

Queenie, Emma and Regina were snuggled in bed. Queenie was wrapped around Regina and Regina was spooning Emma.

Emma woke up first and looked over at them both. They looked so peaceful.  She felt extremely lucky. She quietly snuck out of bed and kissed them both on the cheek before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

About half an hour later Queenie stirred at the smell of coffee. "Mmmmm," She moaned stretching looking over at her sleeping counter part. She smirked and kissed the back of her neck softly.

Regina took a while to regain consciousness as she heard 'come back to me love' in her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and she moaned feeling kisses on the back of her neck.

"There's my sweet darling." She cooed.

"Mmmm, What time is it?" Regina whined.

Queenie grinned, "Time to play."

Regina whined, "Queenie, Henry is here. Not now..."

Queenie frowned, "We can't sneak a little alone time before breakfast?" She purred lightly in Regina's ear.

Regina turned to face Queenie and held her cheek in her hand. "We haven't had this discussion with Emma yet."

"What discussion?" Queenie wondered.

"You know, the part where we say it's ok to sleep together without Emma. Or vise versa."

Queenie pouted.

Regina smirked and kissed her softly, "Come on, let's go get breakfast." She said smelling the air.

Queenie pouted some more.

"Babe. I'm sure Emma's going to let us have some alone time when we need it."

"Can we just cuddle for a while?"

"Someone's needy this morning." Regina beamed scooting in closer to her. Queenie wrapped her arms around Regina and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Yesterday was a rough day."

"Well, it's all ok now." Regina said softly.

"Hey.... You guys coming down to eat?" Henry peaked in the room and eyed them wide eyed.

"Yeah, Henry. Give us a minute? Next time knock....."

Henry blushed and nodded walking quickly back down the stairs.

Queenie grinned, "You think we embarrassed him?"

Regina blushed, "Maybe we can hide from them a little longer...." She said softly snuggling into her more if that was possible.

Queenie snuck her hand down Regina's tummy.

"Queenie....." Regina whimpered, but Regina wasn't stopping this time.

Queenie slipped in a finger and grinned when she felt wetness there. "I knew you wanted it. I can feel it."

Regina blushed, "You can feel when I'm horny?"

"Oh, yes. That's the time I feel you the most." She growled slipping in another finger.

Regina whimpered eyeing the door.

Queenie grinned again. "Looks like you're going to have to be quiet." She hummed probing her fingers in and out of Regina softly.

Regina's heart was racing. Facing getting caught and not being able to make noise was both terrifying and exciting at the same time. Queenie really did know her sexual desires, as she should.