Chapter Twenty Nine

If you can't tell I have a lot of muse for this story right now lol.  Prepare for things to get ugly!!
————————

After breakfast Regina went to check on Queenie. She peaked open the door, "How's your head?" She wondered.

"Better, but I don't feel like being in Emma's presence at the moment. She hates me."

Regina sat on the edge of the bed, "At the moment, yeah."

Just then they both heard Emma yell, "Regina!" And looked to each other and poofed downstairs.

The townspeople had marched to their vault. Charming as their leader.

Emma raced back to Regina, and Queenie immediately got a fireball ready. Except, her magic wasn't working properly with her minor headache. She had used the energy she could to poof herself downstairs. She couldn't get one started. She kept trying to flick her hand only for her to come up empty handed. She looked up to them in absolute horror as her headache returned to normal intensity.

"Well, well," Prince Charming smirked marching into the house motioning for the townspeople to stay put.  Seeing Queenie was powerless at the moment.

They all had pitch forks and torches, typical witch hunt.

Emma was protecting Regina with her life, even though she was emotionally drained from everything. "David, leave her alone."

Charming looked to Emma and Regina in absolute horror. "After what she's done to you, it's finally time she pays for her actions."

"No!!!!" Regina screamed and tried to dash after Charming, but Emma held her back.

"Please, Emma." She begged as she watched Charming cuff Queenie and haul her away.

Queenie was feeling absolutely defeated.  She had been sensing something like this would happen.

"Regina, we will get her back." She said as she watched them take Queenie.

Queenie looked back at the both of them before she was escorted out of the vault, "I love you." She mouthed to both of them.

"No!!!!!!" Regina fought as hard as she could to get out of Emma's grip so she could stop them, but it was useless, instead she broke down in Emma's arms.

Emma held Regina, as she broke down, "It's for the best, Regina."

"You did this?" Regina finally turned to Emma after they had left. Tears rolling down her cheeks.  "What did you do to her? Why can't she use her magic?!"

"Gold has a temporary hold on her magic at the shop. Your blood came in handy."

Tears streaked Regina's cheeks, as more continued to fall. "You have to let me go to her. If you truly love me you would understand."

"Regina...." Emma sighed second guesses running through her mind.  "Queenie is a horrible person she forced you and I into this relationship and she turned me dark against my will. I only did this to protect you."

"She is not a horrible person. She's part of me, and I love her."

"She brainwashed you, Regina."

"Where are they taking her?!" Regina demanded, ignoring Emma's complaints. She understood why Emma was so upset and against Queenie after all that has been done,  but she couldn't help her feelings for her other half.  Being this far apart had her in pieces.

"You don't understand, I need her."

"What?" Emma said in slight disgust.

"It's my fault. I should have never ripped her away from me. I need her." Regina was desperate.

Emma sighed, she was having second guesses about her actions again. "She's being held at the station until they try to figure out how to end her, permanently."

"You're going to help me get her back." Regina stated firmly.

Emma sighed, she didn't want Regina to hate her. She really thought she was helping. She ran her fingers through her hair in frustration. "Ok." Emma sighed. Her heart aching in regret.

"Thank you," Regina said softly kissing Emma's cheek.

"We better get going." Regina said poofing them to the sheriff station.