Chapter Thirty Eight

Regina was curled into Queenie on the cot.

"Rise and shine," David mused eyeing them cautiously.

Regina stirred, and groaned she wasn't used to sleeping on a cot.

Queenie opened her eyes realizing where she was and sat up immediately.

"Meeting starts in an hr. I hope you both are ready."

Queenie growled and shot up from the cot and grabbed him by the neck.

"Queenie!!!" Regina yelled and immediately went by her to pull her off. "What are you doing?"

"Doing what I should have done years ago."

David coughed slightly, "You haven't changed I see."

"Queenie..... he's going to use that against us what are you doing?" Regina was horrified.

"What difference does it make? No one is going to believe I've changed."

"Emma is going to help us."

Queenie laughed, "I don't see her around."

David sighed and went to the coffee maker to make another pot before the big meeting.

"She's still mad at me."

"She should be." Queenie huffed and sat down on the cot.

"Are you mad at me?" Regina wondered.

"Yes, you idiot. She was our only chance to get out of here and you had to go fuck it up!"

Regina frowned. "I was trying to do the right thing."

"Without consulting me?"

"It just happened ok. I wasn't thinking clearly."

Queenie sighed and put her head in her hands.

Regina went to her side immediately to console her. "Please, don't be mad at me, I need you."

"I'll get over it." Truth was Queenie needed Regina.

Regina sat next to her and rested her head on her shoulder and Queenie wrapped an arm around Regina.

"Do you think Emma will show up?" Queenie wondered.

"I don't know." Regina said softly taking Queenie's hand in her own.

"Alright, ladies." Charming said getting up from his chair. "You going to behave or do I have to take more drastic measures?"

"We'll behave," Regina said quickly before Queenie could get herself in more trouble.

"Since you're in on this Regina I'm going to need your hands." He said softly grabbing a rope from the wall.

Regina frowned, but did as she was told and held out her hands for David to wrap the rope around them.

He then did the same to Queenie.

"Follow me." Charming said opening the gate and they did as they were told.

————-

Regina and Queenie were standing at the podium as the crowd started showing up. Still no Emma on site.

"Greetings." Charming said through the mic. "We are here today to vote on weather or not Queenie stays in town. Regina has decided to stay by her side." He grinned noticing Emma was not coming to save them.

Snow had already been seated by the podium. She stood up, "For all the fear, and damage Queenie has caused we want to vanquish her from Storybrooke. If anyone has any objections. Please speak up now."