Chapter Twenty Six

Little sweet short chapter for you all.
———————

Queenie and Regina sat on the couch together.

Regina was resting her head on Queenie's chest, and Queenie was holding Regina's hand and soothing her with soft strokes of her thumb.

"So what do we do?" Queenie wondered. She was actually feeling really guilty about all of it and she hated that Regina was hurting.

"I think we just have to wait."

"You know I hate waiting."

"I know," Regina grinned up at her. "But like you said, we have each other to wait it out with."

"Hmmmm, I think I can be patient." She said leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"How long do you think before Charming comes knocking on our door?"

Queenie shrugged, "Any moment now."

"Can we go to our spot?" Regina wondered.

"Absolutely, but first....." Queenie let go of Regina's hand and snapped her fingers making the cuff come off Regina's wrist.

Regina smiled and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "You trust me?"

"Absolutely," Queenie smiled. "Plus, I want you to be able to protect yourself in case something happens with the Charming family."

"Well, thank you." Regina blushed.

Queenie poofed them to their spot and Regina wrapped herself around Queenie. She always felt this wonderful buzz being so close to her other half.

Regina positioned herself like she normally did and Queenie smiled. "We better enjoy this tonight while we can. I think things are going to get messy."

Regina frowned, "I'm not going to let them hurt you."

"It's not me I'm worried about, Love. They can't hurt me, but they can hurt you."

"I don't think Emma would let them."

"Hmmm, maybe not, but I'm definitely not going to let them hurt you."

Regina snuggled into Queenie even more. "Why do I crave to be so close to you?"

Queenie grinned, "Because we're meant to be in one body."

"I kind of like this better." Regina admitted.

"Me too. I'm glad you're not creeped out by me falling in love with you."

"That's self love." Regina giggles.

Queenie grinned again and kissed her forehead.