Chapter Sixteen

Steamy chapter! Enjoy!! Warning: Explicit content.

—————

Emma and Regina were making out on the bed

Queenie sat on the other side of the room. She wanted to give Regina time to get comfortable with her there. She definitely felt jealousy wash over her, but she knew it was part of the process adding a third to their group.

Emma sucked on Regina's bottom lip and pulled back running her fingers down Regina's side, and looked over at Queenie.

"Come join us, Queenie." Emma breathed.

"I don't want to scare her off just yet. You two enjoy."

Emma could sense Queenie's discomfort. She would have thought it would be the other way around. She looked to Regina, for reassurance.

Regina nodded, once. She could feel her counterpart questioning and doubting herself. She still remembers how all of it felt. Being the outsider and the outcast.

"It's ok Queenie," Regina said softly. "You won't scare me away." She promised.

Regina patted the side of her bed and Queenie actually blushed. She didn't seem like the Evil Queen in this space, and Emma didn't seem like the Dark One either. It was mind boggling to Regina. What was she getting into?

Queenie smiled and went on the other side of the bed spooning Regina from behind. It felt incredible to be this close to her other half. It was like they're were one again. Queenie softly kissed across Regina's shoulder.

Regina wasn't going to last long. Something was rather comforting being so close to her. Was sex the answer? Was that the way to get to them? Regina could do that.

Emma grinned and looked to Regina noticing she was rather relaxed with her eyes closed. She leaned in and kissed her softly. Regina complied slowly opening her mouth. This was far better than the cage. At least she was being cared for.

Regina turned to Queenie and surprised her with a kiss.

Queenie opened her eyes and, smiled. "What was that for?"

Emma continued her kisses under Regina's earlobe. Watched the two with interest.

"I know you want to take care of me." Regina said softly.

"You do?" Queenie never felt her heart beat like this before.

"You forget how much I really do know you." Regina said softly and kissed her again with all the love she could muster.

Queenie smiled at her sadly and ran her fingers through the brunette's hair.

Emma tugged at Regina's shirt and she nodded. "Sit up, Love." Emma cooed.

Regina complied. Emma slowly lifted up her shirt, up and over her head.

Queenie was still reeling in the emotions she felt from Regina. She never had anyone really understand her like that before. She watched her with intensity.

Regina laid back down and faced back to Queenie.

Emma didn't mind she liked that they were bonding. She knew it's something Queenie desired.

Queenie ran her fingers through Regina's hair and down her shoulder to her side. She was busy studying her own features. Was it the beginning of loving herself?

Emma unlatched her bra and pulled off around her arms and kissed down her back lightly.

Regina was buzzing. Incredibly flushed, her pussy was throbbing with need.

"Touch me, Queenie?" Regina pleaded kissing her again, softly.

Normally, Queenie did not allow this kind of behavior. She was in charge, but Regina was being incredibly kind to her that her heart was beating differently.

Queenie kissed her softly, and down her neck to her breasts and gently circled around with her tongue. Regina whimpered.

Emma tugged at Regina's bottoms and Regina nodded. Emma slid them off with delight. She continued kissing her back as she snapped her fingers to make her pants disappear, while Queenie continued sucking gently on her breasts.

Gods, Regina couldn't handle all this attention, but she was enjoying herself very much. Regina grabbed softly at Queenie's curls. Which made Queenie growl and suck a little harder.

Regina hadn't even noticed, but Emma had made her panties disappear.

Emma grinned. She could feel Regina's buzz. She discreetly moved her fingers along Regina's thigh and Regina complied by opening her legs further. Emma dipped in her fingers between her folds and Regina's breath caught in her throat.

Emma moved gently with Regina not wanting to hurt her. Regina whimpered she couldn't even think anymore. She was completely aroused. It was like she was in heaven.

She could handle this. She really could.