Chapter Fourty Five

I'm sorry my chapters are so short, but that's why they're so many. Haha. Enjoy!!
——————————————————————————

After a while Queenie woke up and held her head. She must have fainted. She looked up and saw that she was laying on the floor, and groaned. She was a bit uneasy, and her head was pounding. She slowly stood up and braced herself on the nightstand.

She looked over to the bed to see the other two passed out on top of each other. She smirked admiring the view.

Emma was the next to stir. She also groaned holding her head.

Regina was yet to wake up.

"What happened?" Emma wondered looking up at Queenie.

"Must have blacked out. It's a strong potion. Looks like Regina got hit the hardest."

Emma looked at Regina worried and removed a strand of hair from her face. "She's going to be ok right?"

Queenie shrugged.

"Ok, so how do we know this worked?" Emma wondered getting Regina in a comfortable position.

"I'm not sure. I've never done this before. I guess we go about our day and see if we feel each other's pain? Or wait to see what happens when we're triggered."

She was slightly worried about Regina. "What should we do about Regina?"

"I don't know, let her sleep? She must need it. Guilt weighs heavy on that one."

"But not on you?" Emma wondered.

Queenie laughed, "What the hell do I need to be guilty of — " Queenie held her stomach all of a sudden stopping in mid sentence.

"Oh....?" She had to sit down.

"What's wrong?" Emma watched her carefully.

"I seem to be acquiring a new emotion." She said sitting down on the bed.

"Guilt?" Emma wondered looking at her carefully.

All Queenie could do was nod as she braced herself.

"Do you need help?" Emma asked looking at her curiously.

"I'm ok." Queenie lied holding her head.

Emma moved over to try and help. "Let me get you a bag of ice? And some water?" She wondered.

Queenie just nodded in silence this new feeling washing over her. Was to much to form words.

Emma got the items and returned handing her the water. Queenie took a sip and Emma placed the bag of ice with a rag over her head.

Queenie looked at her. A moment of admiration.

Emma smiled softly.

"No one's ever taken car of me like that before." Queenie admitted watching Emma.

They locked eyes.

Emma frowned feeling sorry for her, but she also understood, "Well, I guess we found something in common." She smiled they continued their eye contact.

Emma interrupted their moment, "Is this us connecting?" She wondered.

Queenie's heart fluttered and she was quite confused by the feeling. She pushed it away.

"Don't push your luck, Swan."

Emma grinned. "Your secret is safe with me."

Queenie huffed.

"What do we do about Regina?" Emma asked.

"Give her some time. I think she's going to have a lot bigger head ache then either of us. We should let her sleep."

Queenie said slowly standing up. She grabbed Emma's hand.

"How about I show you I can cook and let her sleep? Are you hungry?"

"Starving." Emma replied taking Queenie's hand and they headed for the kitchen.