Chapter Thirty

I need your help! I am seeing that people really like SplitQueen. I was planning on a certain ending, but now I am thinking of keeping their relationship going, thoughts? What would you like to see?

—————————————————-

Queenie was held up in the cell when they arrived. She smiled seeing the pair, and stood up from her cot. Her eyes were on Regina.

David stood up immediately, "What are you doing here?"

"We're taking her back with us." Regina stated firmly.

Queenie smiled softly.

"Emma." He said walking over to her, what is this? I thought you hated her."

"She's part of Regina, David. You can't kill her."

"Looks like the Savior has come to the rescue." Queenie purred.

Regina grinned.

"Shut up." David snapped and turned his attention back to them.

"We have to do something about her, this can't keep happening. You're endangering your mother by even allowing her to exist."

"She's changed," Regina said softly, "I need her. I'm not the same without her."

David look back and fourth to them both and was a little taken a back by what he noticed. He could see the lust for Regina in Queenie's eyes. He shuddered.

"We are going to have a town hall meeting about this situation, you can bring your questions there."

Regina frowned, "She's coming back with me."

"Absolutely not."

"Excuse me, last time I checked I was the mayor of this town you have no right to keep her here without my permission."

"With all due respect Regina, you put Emma and I in charge of the law, and Queenie has broken it. She stays."

"Emma," Regina looked to Emma with pleading eyes.

"I think we're going to have to try and defend our case at the town hall meeting, Regina."

"Well, if Queenie isn't coming back with me, then I need to be here with her.  You can't trust me to not sneak her out in the middle of the night now can you?"

"What?! Regina——"

Regina immediately poofed herself in the jail cell with Queenie.

Emma's heart sank.

"I'm not leaving her here."

Queenie grinned at Regina and wrapped her in a hug.

"What is going on, you two are what friends now?"

"Something like that," Regina replied feeling the buzz she missed from earlier.

David sighed, and sat back down in his chair. He felt defeated in every which way. His past kept telling him she needed to be vanquished.

Regina giggled and Emma raised her eye brow at the pair flirting. She was starting to regret not accepting their offer to be with them.

"We are going to keep you here until we have the town meeting. That's what they want. Then you can present your case and we will figure something out. If somehow Queenie can prove she's changed, you might stand a chance." Charming sighed again raising an eyebrow at the exchange between Regina and Queenie.

"I'm going to call it a night.  It's been a long day, Emma I trust you can handle this situation?"

"What?" Emma asked dumbfounded.

Charming threw her the keys, "Have fun." He patted her shoulder before heading out of the station. He needed to have a serious conversation with his wife.

Emma was going to have a very hard night.