Chapter Twenty Two

Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy. 😉

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️🧡💛💚💙

Regina was cleaning the kitchen when Emma and Queenie walked in.

"How was your date?" Regina wondered.

"It was wonderful." Emma grinned and leaned into Queenie.

"The townspeople didn't think so." Queenie smirked.

"What did you do?"

"Just the normal fireball practice."

Regina turned to them flabbergasted, "What? Disguised as me? They're going to thing I've gone back!"

"Relax, Regina everything is handled."

Regina sighed she didn't want to start an argument. "I'm going to go into town today to get some groceries. Is there anything you two want?"

"I think you know us well enough, Regina." Queenie said walking over to her brushing a strand of hair from the side of her face to her ear.

Regina blushed.

"Maybe you can join us later for a repeat of the other night?" Queenie wondered.

"Actually, I was hoping that you and I could do something."

Emma scrunched her face is disgust.

"Oh?" Queenie looked to Emma apologetically.

"It's fine." Emma said softly. Her feelings about them were becoming true.

"You and I can have some alone time while Regina is out shopping."

Emma smiled and nodded.

Queenie leaned in and kissed Regina softly on the lips. Regina returned the kiss.

"Maybe we can go to our spot later?"

Regina nodded, "Then maybe I can get some alone time with Emma tomorrow?"

"I suppose that will do."

Emma smiled softly, "I wish we could just all be together all the time. Who cares who finds out? They're going to find out eventually."

"Not if I can help it," Queenie replied.

Emma sighed, "I'm going to go freshen up." And walked up the stairs to the bathroom.

"I missed you." Queenie said pulling Regina into her by her waist.

Regina bit her lip. Her heart was doing flips. "How much?"

"This much." Queenie said leaning into kiss her again and Regina matched her lips.  They stayed that way for a couple minutes and pulled back. Both of them had the same look on their face.

"I never knew I could love myself this much." Queenie smirked.

"You love me?" Regina blushed.

"Hmmm. Do I?" Queenie's smirk grew a little bigger and leaned into whisper in Regina's ear. "I think I do."

Regina's face reddened deeper, "I love you too. I should go and get the groceries."

"Don't be gone too long. I want us to all have some time together before our turn."

"I won't," Regina smiled and kissed Queenie on the lips before heading out.

————————

Regina was picking out things she knew Queenie and Emma liked. For Queenie she found some ingredients to make salads. And for Emma ingredients to make burgers and fries. She rolled her eyes in disgust when picking those out.