two >>> city of light

Her eyes open quickly as a breathe escapes her lips

Her eyes open quickly as a breathe escapes her lips. Her breathe seen easily if any one was near her, but she stands alone letting her green eyes look around. Buildings tall, short and some in between surround her as she slowly begins walking on some road that resembles a bridge. She looks around her eyes cautious, her stance she holds cautious too as she's done so many times in battle. She slowly begins walking and walking feeling a presence soon behind her.

She glances over her shoulder and notices a man in a fedora and suit. Her eyes squint turning back around and walking faster. Every several seconds she glances behind her shoulder noticing the man smiling and walking towards her. And soon Lexa takes off in a sprint but stops when a bunch of people pop up. Her green eyes widen as they look everywhere. People in business suits and dresses take over the scene. Something she's never seen before considering these people's attire wasn't of grounder or sky people. She clenches her jaw looking around soon noticing the people surrounding her weren't just any people, but her people. Along with people of Skaikru.

Her eyebrows squeeze together slowly looking around, trying to find a sign of any kind to lead her to where she must go till she notices one of her people. Nik. Lexa's head tilts to the side as she quickly follows behind him and watches as he sits on a bench. She tilts her head tossing up her hand and waving it right in front of the grounders eyes but he doesn't move. He doesn't flinch.

"He can't see me", Lexa whispers, putting her hand down and quickly adverting her eyes elsewhere. There she finds the symbol of the flame on a sign ahead of her. Slowly, she cautiously walks towards it until a light turns to yellow, then red stopping her. She tilts her head and looks around slowly noticing the symbol now in some woman's hair. Lexa follows her, walking past everyone. Out of sight, out of mind until everyone stops walking causing the young commander to stop. Her green eyes quickly glance around noticing the mark of tattoos on some of the peoples faces. Her eyes go wide and she shakes her head as all of their heads turn and their eyes lock with her own. Immediately the commander takes off across a road and towards stairs. Two of the people in the city of light chase after her, managing to attack her.

Lexa dodges fast. Avoiding contact to her from left and right until one of them knock her off her feet. Her back hits the stairs roughly, causing a pained expression to spread to the girl's face. But it doesn't last long as a shout appears and the two people now lie on the ground, dead. Lexa picks herself up to a sitting position to be met with "Y/N?"

A small smile spreads to Y/N's lips as she looks to the commander, but she quickly turns and attacks the other robots with two swords. Lexa watches with amazement till Y/N finally finishes and turns, placing the swords on her back. Quickly she rushes to Lexa and holds out her hand. Lexa grabs a hold of it and they sit on the steps for a moment. A smile spreads to Lexa's lips as she quickly pulls Y/N in for a hug. Her eyes shut as does Y/N's with a small smile planted on their faces. And for a moment it's peaceful. Beautiful to be in the moment with their arms wrapped around one another but as heavy footsteps begin to approach Y/N is the first to make a move to pull away, but not too far.