twenty-three >>> volunteer

"Now you're gonna lock us up!? What she was just trying to save her own life! Well, we're not gonna touch your stupid machine, all right?" Murphy shouted messing with his restraints

"Now you're gonna lock us up!? What she was just trying to save her own life! Well, we're not gonna touch your stupid machine, all right?" Murphy shouted messing with his restraints. I look away from him seeing everyone walking away from them but notice Luna not looking to hot. I tilt my head and slowly walk over. "Please, Clarke! You can't do this to us, Raven, please. You can't let them do this to us!"

I can hear the pain in Murphy's voice. He was scared. But all his life he looked out for himself. He did anything and everything he could to survive. I understand why they did it. But at the same time why would you lie about knowing the guy when you didn't? I shake my head at the thought seeing the doors close and Raven lingering there. A panic look spreads across her face as I get to Luna.

"Please tell me you're not actually considering putting Emori in that chamber," Raven said but nothing but silence rang through between all of us. I glance to Luna and gently place my hand on her back.

"You alright?" I ask softly looking at her. She nods her head gently looking to everyone. I slowly follow finding Clarke looking to her mother.

"Mom, I don't know what else to do," Clarke said panic in her voice now. I take my hand off of Luna's back placing my hands back into my pockets.

"There is nothing else to do. We all know it," Lexa said looking at Clarke.

"Abby, there has to be something that doesn't make us murderers," Raven says looking directly at Abby. I nod my head in agreement.

"Jackson and I examined every possibility. And the only thing that we know for sure, is that if we do nothing, we die-" Abby pauses and I see Clarke and Raven nod their heads a bit. "Jackson prep Luna for the next extraction-"

"No. You've taken enough," Luna speaks cutting the doctor off. I turn my eyes to Luna seeing her not looking to hot.

"Guys you've taken a lot of her blood-"

"Y/N not now," Abby speaks cutting me off and looking to Luna. "Luna, it's ok. We'll sedate you."

"She doesn't want her blood taken anymore Abby. Leave her alone," I said, taking a step forward feeling Luna grab my shoulder gently and feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"Y/N don't make us put you with Murphy and Emori-"

"Then do it! What's stopping you?" I ask, raising up my hands and looking dead at Abby. "Hell what's stopping you from doing anything to anyone at this point Abby? You already killed that guy! You're possibly going to kill Emori next! Why don't you just put me in instead!"