seventeen >>> night blood island: part 2

Talk occurs amongst the group but I keep quiet looking out into the distance

Talk occurs amongst the group but I keep quiet looking out into the distance. My arms stay crossed over my chest replaying today's events. There was a lot going on. Not just between Raven and I, but out there. We still have no idea what's going on back at Polis or at Arkadia. God only knows what's being done.

"Let's go!" Miller speaks up for everyone to hear. I slowly turn my head finding him looking to everyone before him and Abby lead the group. I drop my arms from my chest and stay towards the back finding myself looking at the back of Raven as she talks with Murphy. They exchange some words and by the way Murphy's head is to the side, looking at Raven he's smiling. I drop my head a bit and continue walking until I feel someone beside me. I pick up my head hearing Raven's voice.

"We should talk-"

"Not now Raven," I say, gently cutting the girl off. "We should focus on saving everybody first."

"Right, yeah. Save the world and all," Raven responds as I look to her. She looked hurt but I nod and look away. I look ahead finding all of us stopping. My eyes look past everyone and I walk up finding a huge entrance.

"Is that it?" I ask, keeping my eyes on the open field. Out of the corner of my eye I see Abby nod.

"Uh small question-" Murphy starts. "A.L.I.E. had a security system to protect this thing, right? Any idea what she was protecting it from?"

"Let's hope we don't find out," Abby says, adding "Just in case, Raven, get the drones back into the sky." I glance towards Raven seeing her nodding before we all start walking through the field and into the dome. Inside the lights flick on and I'm amazed. My eyes begin to scan continuing to walk in and admire all the technology. We all were.

"Not bad Becca," I hear Raven whisper as a big light comes on revealing a big open area of technology.

<<<<>>>>

"Computer, show me the radiation detection software available for the drone fleet in VHDL," I hear Raven says. I glance over to her as I mess with some object. I don't even know what the hell it was. Some technology device, but Raven looked happy messing with the computers and all the new technology stuff. Abby and Jackson were talking amongst themselves on the upper level. I don't know where everybody else was. Abby told me I should go and rest but I didn't feel tired plus I wanted to be around. Something earlier with Raven concerned me. The part where she said she loved me threw me off but when she was answering Luna she looked a bit in pain before deactivating the drones. I'm not going anywhere right now until I make sure she's alright.

A low sigh escapes my lips as I look down to what I was toying with in my hands. I place it and down then turning around seeing Raven holding her head. I tilt my head to the side a moment slowly walking towards her. "Raven?" I say, loud enough for her to hear. I get no response as I continue to walk towards her. My eyes focused on her mainly slightly looking up to where Jackson and Abby were sat. But before long I got to Raven just as she fell back into her chair. "RAVEN!" It comes out loud and echoes as I run towards the girl.