College (400 heart special)

Some of you may or may not know that this story was originally posted on quotev. On quotev, there is a heart system where it gets added to your library and you can go back to the book and get notified and stuff. I did heart specials for this story that I realized I never posted. This is SO humiliating-. I'll start off with this one. I did this a LONGGGG time ago, just a warning ;)

PS. this story is NOT discontinued, as some of you have voiced your concerns about. I am currently working on a chapter, so please be patient with me. Thanks again! (Although I do have the urge to go back and have a whole edit of this book cause I wrote this a while ago)

Credit to Mochii on quotev for giving me the idea of writing about them in the future. And I present to you, my lovely, hilarious, (I love your comments!) wattpad readers, my 400 heart special! I hope you enjoy.

It was a Sunday, and there you were clenching onto the edges of your sweater, as your eyes remained fixated on your boyfriends' sweating form. The game was down to the wire and his team was at the set point. You were nothing less than anxious. With a quick, simple movement, he ran towards the net, bringing his left hand down onto the ball that was set to him, as the ball collided with the ground, the ball making a loud 'thump'. The room went silent, before it erupted into cheers. The other team looked utterly defeated but you were overflowed with joy. Wakatoshi was simply standing there, as the team celebrated around him.

"Woahh your boyfriend's awesome, (Name)~" Satori playfully teased from beside you.

"I know," You smirked in response. To be honest you were terrified that he would've lost. Your e/c eyes met with his olive colored ones, and his lips pulled up into a small, tight smile. A rare sight, a blush erupting onto your face.

"Hmm, seems like he still manages to give you butterflies," Satori playfully bantered.

"Shut up," You groaned.

He only laughed in response as everyone in the crowd began to disperse once the game had finally ended with their 'thank yous' from both sides. You waited with Satori for Wakatoshi outside of the gym, and your eyes lightened up when they fell on his muscular form.

"Good job!" You cried out, practically jumping at him as you wrapped your arms around him. His arms slowly made their way around your back, as they rested there.

"Thank you," He said with a simple sigh as you pulled away from the hug, his fingers intertwining with yours.

"Let's go home," You smiled cheekily, and he nodded in response. Going up on your tip toes, you pressed your soft lips against his, and he returned the favor, gently, yet passionately pressing himself against your shorter frame.

"Okay, I'm gonna go," Satori chortled, before spinning around and walking away, leisurely throwing his hand up high in the air, "Good job Wakatoshi, see you guys later~"

You slowly pulled away from the kiss, a bright blush on your face while he had his normal blank expression. He took your hand in his as he began to walk towards your shared apartment. When you both finally arrived home, he immediately fell asleep, and you followed after, not before watching a few movies.

~

"And I have a class in literally 10 minutes," You giggled, Wakatoshi's face pulling into a small frown as you finally arrived on the campus of your college.

"Okay," He sighed, bidding you a short farewell. Taking a deep breath, you spun around as you went to your class.

Once you had finally arrived, you took a seat, taking your phone out. Luckily for you, this professor wasn't too strict about phones, and didn't mind if you were on them as long as you weren't disrupting the people around you. Taking out your laptop and beginning to set up, your phone buzzed, as you quickly picked it up, glancing at the contact name.