Favor

"Look Wakatoshi!" You grinned, as you gripped onto the railing, your e/c eyes glimmering in the sunlight as you were slightly edged forwards, glancing out far into the distance.

"It's beautiful," He commented with no emotion, as you moved to rest your elbow on the thin railing.

"This feels like it's straight out of a rom-com," You giggled with a sigh, watching the sun that was beginning to set, a gentle, warm orange, "I always wonder how you manage to catch the sunset. I always miss it."

"I go for my run at around this time," He replied in a nonchalant tone as he strolled up next to you, staring far into the distance.

"Like your second run of the day," You joked with a delighted sigh.

"Why do you like sunsets and sunrises so much?" Wakatoshi turned to face you.

"Did Satori tell you?" You raised a brow in response, not bothering to turn to face him.

"He did."

"No reason," You replied with a small shrug. He nodded in response, as the cold, yet humid evening wind gently brushed against your bare legs. You wore shorts and a sweater, that managed to reach your thighs, as h/c locks swayed in the wind. Wakatoshi wore shorts, and a t-shirt with his Shiratorizawa sweater, as if he were going for a run.

"I wonder what I'm going to do after high school," You abruptly mentioned, as your hand shifted to rest on the side of your cheek.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like school wise," You laughed, "And even after college or university. Like where am I going to live, and where am I even going to go?"

"I see."

"Where are you going to go, Wakatoshi? " You looked up at the taller male.

"I'm not sure."

"You're probably looking for a sports scholarship, huh?"

"I suppose," He grumbled, before continuing, "I'm looking to become a volleyball player in the future."

"I'm sure you'll make it," You giggled, edging a bit closer to the taller male with a small frown, "At least you have an idea of what you want to do."

"Your grades are high enough to get you into a good school," Wakatoshi glanced in your direction, "You were in the first wave of acceptance to Shiratorizawa after all."

"High school means nothing," You reminded with a gentle frown, "And you were too. It's not like getting accepted as the first 20 is a big deal."

"If you think that then I guess," He replied, "But your marks are still quite high. Perhaps you could look for a scholarship somewhere?"

"It'd be nice if we went to the same university," You smiled. "You, me and Satori."

"That would be nice," Wakatoshi agreed, as he watched the sun slowly move out of view.

"Wakatoshi?" You turned, releasing your grasp of the railing as you looked up at the ace.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you," You moved so your arms wrapped around the captain's neck, as you rested your face into his broad shoulders, leaning into him with a small smile.

"For?"

"For the past three years," You sighed, looking up to face him with a bright grin, "It's been great."

His heart clenched at the adorable sight before him, and his arms wrapped around your shorter figure with a bit of reluctance, lazily resting on your back as you rested in each other's embrace. You slowly turned to face the sun that was on the verge of setting, the warm feeling bringing upon a bright smile on your face as Wakatoshi slowly, yet hesitantly moved to rest his head on yours, his hands gliding down to your waist as you gripped onto him. A tight smile tugged at the male's face, as he felt your grip on him shift.

"Do you want to stay out here longer? Or do you want to hang out in my room."

Although he didn't mean it in that way, the words sent a bright blush on your face as you instead turned to face him with a bright smile.

"Let's go to your room."

~

After you both had a shower, you met each other in Wakatoshi's room. As you peered into the room, you were met with the warm air, steam from the bathroom rising high up into the air. Your eyes fell onto a tuft of damp olive colored hair and you grinned at the sight.

"Hey," You blurted, and he turned to face the voice, and only nodded, as if to tell you that you could enter. Taking a step inside, you shut the door behind you as you plopped yourself down onto his bed, leaning against the bed frame. The ace shut the magazine close, placing it on the nightstand next to his bed as he turned to face you.

"(Name), may I do something?"

"Hmm?" Your brow raised as you shifted in your spot. Leaning over to you, his face was centimetres away, your lips parting to speak out of embarrassment, "W-What is it Wakatoshi?"

"I'm going to try something," He stated casually as he slowly sat upwards, and made his way to your cowering form. He moved closer to you so he pressed you up against the bed frame, a bright blush forming on your face as he gazed into e/c eyes.

"Wakatoshi...?" You called out, but he didn't respond, as he instead continued to glare into your eyes with his own piercing olive colored ones.

His breathing was leveled as he inspected your features with interest, his brows slightly raising as he finally sat backwards with a content sigh.

"What was that?" You blurted out, "What were you trying?"

"Satori asked me to try something," He shrugged in response.

"Which is?"

"He told me not to tell you," He spoke honestly, and you slightly pouted.

"Pleaseee? Tell me!"

"I can't," Wakatoshi slightly glanced over at you.

"You're so mean Wakatoshi," You pouted, laying down on his bed.

"I'm sorry."

"I was joking," You informed with a laugh.

"I see," Wakatoshi nodded before there was a short, awkward moment of silence. "Oh. I have a favor to ask of you."