Awkward

Now this was awkward. Your e/c eyes silently trailed towards the olive haired boy who was confusedly glaring around the small, squishy room. The room was tight, so you were standing oddly close to him, and your breathing hitched when his taller frame stared into your e/c eyes. You quickly looked away, walking towards the door in hopes that Satori would have some pity on you.

"Hello?! Satori?" You gently hit the door of the equipment room and your face pulled into a frown filled with anger, "He is so dead when I get out of here."

Wakatoshi remained silent as he took short strides towards the door, gently trying to push it open, but released a small grumble when the door knob wouldn't budge.

"Why us?" You groaned in complaint, trying to make conversation. You were fully aware why it was you and Wakatoshi as you glanced at the stoic male.

"I'm not sure," He muttered, as you leisurely ran a hand through your h/c hair.

There was an awkward, short moment of silence that was interrupted when you almost jumped at the startling feeling of your phone vibrating. Fumbling to take it out of your pocket, you glanced at the text.

Satori:

You better make a move (Name). I didn't do this all for nothing!!

(Name):

You didn't have to trap me in here with him. I know you're out there so you better let me out

Satori:

No wayyyy. Say he looks good today or something~

(Name):

I am not doing that. I'd rather be stuck in here all day.

Satori:

Have fun getting out. Coach left early :)

(Name):

I hate you.

Satori:

You love me ;')

(Name):

Not after all this.

Satori:

:(

(Name) changed Satori's contact name to Blackmailer

Blackmailer:

That's so mean (Name) :(

"Wakatoshi," You blurted, his olive eyes turned away from the doorknob to face you, "B-By the way."

Wakatoshi had a puzzled look plastered on his face before you continued. "You look great today."

"Thanks." He shrugged, "You look great today aswell."

With a small blush, you uttered a small 'thank you' before Wakatoshi returned his gaze to the small doorknob before him, his eyes narrowing as he once again tried to forcefully push the door open. Atleast you knew he was being genuine. Much to your surprise, the door flung open as Satori quickly ran away, Wakatoshi watching your h/c hair chase after him.

The captain's heartbeat slightly quickened as his eyes glanced at your shorter form chasing Satori around with a small, inward smile.

~