Hotel

"We're finally here!" Goshiki exclaimed, practically jumping out of the bus. You gathered your stuff in a swift motion, Wakatoshi doing the same as you all got off the bus, thanking the bus driver on the way out as your feet hit the cold, concrete ground.

"Okay everyone. You know your rooms. Get some rest, because this week will be hell. For everyone."

The team began to visibly sweat with wide eyes, as they all marched into the hotel. You walked towards the desk, with a small smile, Wakatoshi at your side as your team was behind you.

"Hi! We're from the Shiratorizawa academy, I believe we have some rooms that were rented?" You asked.

"Of course!" The woman smiled, "You're (L.Name) (Name), aren't you?" She noted, taking a quick glance at the sheet before her, "The third year manager?"

"That's me," You grinned, "And this is Ushijima Wakatoshi."

"Right, congrats on your relationship, by the way," She began with a smile, before handing you a few sets of keys.

"What?!"

"Are you not dating?"

Wakatoshi's brow raised at the statement.

"One of your team members contacted our hotel saying you were dating," She began, "I believe he was named Tendo, he told me you guys were dating, and asked for a room with one bed."

You could see Satori cowering in the background as the woman told you everything you needed to hear, you were fuming with anger.

He is so dead!

"Well, we aren't," You chuckled gently, masking your anger with a bright smile.

"I can rearrange it, just give me a moment, and I'll have everything ready, and-"

I'm going to give that key to Satori. You chuckled to yourself with a mischievous grin.

"It's okay."

"Are you sure?" She asked, her voice filled with uncertainty as you only nodded with a gleeful expression, "Give each pair a key and you can head to your rooms. Thank you for joining us this week!"

"The pleasure is all ours," You smiled, cheerfully before you stood before the team. You started by handing your key to Wakatoshi before you spoke, "Alright everyone, come grab your key with your roommate."

Everyone lined up before you, Wakatoshi remaining by your side as you handed each person their key. You made sure you gave Satori the key and Wakatoshi noticed your odd expression. Satori's eyes narrowed on your form, as you had yet to say anything. Everyone had already eagerly ran to their rooms, as you walked towards the elevator, Wakatoshi following you as you pressed to go to the third floor. There was a short moment on the elevator, before there was a sudden movement, the door sliding open as your eyes landed on your teammates, eyes widened at their rooms.

"Did we get the wrong room?!" Satori and Semi questioned in unison. You peeked over their shoulder, and there was only one king sized bed, Wakatoshi far behind you as you quickened your pace to see what was going on. Satori clicked his tongue as he took in the sight in front of him, his face pulling into a small scowl as he turned to face you.

"Maybe you can ask for a room change~" You asked with a mocking tone, "A king sized bed is pretty good though."

"Or we can switch," Satori's eyes glistened.