The Princes Shy Bride

Preview for my newest book The Princes shy bride. its a Nishinoya x -secreat- ship but its a rair one x if you really wanna know its written in the books discription. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/250451380-the-prince%27s-shy-bride 

in this book a POV will be determined by the lines that appear before. heres the code.

~~~ Nishinoya

--- Sir ....... (Aka Noya's suiter)

''' Guard Iwaizumi

=== Maid Oikawa

>>> Others who will be specified <<<

Now please enjoy the book!

"Now you will go to the Bride Choosing..."

"WHAT! MOTHER WHY!"

"Enough that's Final."

Two boys on opposite sides of the social hierarchy yelled at their respective mothers. One in his small town nicknamed Povo street and the other in the capital of the state.

~~~~~

I rushed home after having done a disgusting job for a man and getting the medicine that my mum needed. As I went into our terrible excuse of a house, it was more of a shack than anything, I rushed to my mother's side. She was very sick and could no longer work or even care for me. I helped her sit up, handed her the medicine and water id bought for her and she took the 2 small pills.

"Nishinoya hon you didn't steal these did you?" she said softly her voice weak.

"Of course not mother. I did a job for a man in exchange for enough money for the medicine." I explained to her and her eyes went wide.

"A good job?" I shook my head. "Oh well I have a way for you to make some money Nishinoya."

"What is it mother?"

"The annual Bride Choosing is coming up. any maiden who doesn't get chosen receives a decent amount of money. Now you will go to the Bride Choosing disguised as a girl."

"WHAT! MOTHER WHY! I KNOW WE NEED MONEY BUT DO I HAVE TO DO THIS!" I yelled flustered and DEFNATLY not wanting to do it at all. It was true I wasn't manly like the other boys and they all bullied me for being feminine. The only friends I had where girls. But I didn't want to BE a girl.

"Enough that's Final. If you can make money without being hurt your doing it."

"S-sure mother..." my head dropped down already annoyed and ashamed of the idea.

"good now your friends have agreed to help you as their going too. So go to them and get ready. You leave at 6am." She said and soon fell back asleep. I left for my friends, Kiyoko and Yachi's house. My only two friends whose families had to live together.

------

"Now you will go to the Bride Choosing and choosing a bride." My mother announced.

"WHAT! MOTHER WHY MUST I DO THIS!" I yelled at my mother who was sat beside my father in what might as well be the thrown room. We weren't royals, just a wealthy family, with a wealthy company. And because of this my mother and father where determine for me to be married off now I was 18.

"You will listen to your mother you need to do this to keep honor to our family name." my father spoke up. his voice as cold as ice. He's always been like that and now I have always been like him. I was told to be cold and closed off. So I was but beneath the walls was more.

"BUT FATHER YOU KNOW I-" I was cut off mid-sentence. Bloody parents did that a lot.

"Enough that's Final. Go back to your room and prepare. The choosing is tomorrow at 9am." I stomped off out the doors of the room, slamming the doors behind me. I walked of to my room pissed. I didn't want a bride. I'm not attracted to girls, I like men but not like they care. That's a discase to the family name, so I would never be allowed.

~~~~~

"NOYA~SEMPAI!" Yachi shouted as she jumped out of the door and tackling me to the ground.

"Yachi be careful your going to crush him." Kiyoko said and held a hand down to me. I took it and stood up, dusting myself off.

"I guess you two know why I'm here." I sighed and looked away a heat rising to my face.

"Yeh we better hurry along as we need to get ready too." Kiyoko said and invited me in.

"yeh we need to be ready supper early too. So we will get it all ready tonight and wake up early to get ready." Yachi explained to me and I agreed. Yachi and I where a similar size so I was able to borrow a dress of her. I snuck out that night to meet for a... job, dropping off the money to mum and sneaking back into the girl's home with about two hours until we had to wake up. I fell asleep quickly and before I knew it, I had to wake up.

"Okay lets get Nishinoya ready first and then we can focus on ourselves Yachi." Kyoko whispered as others where still asleep.

"Sounds good." Both girls looked over at me and smirked. I gulped nervous about what they where going to do. The spent the next half hour helping me into my dress, doing my hair and even putting on some makeup. When they where done the began getting themselves ready. Meanwhile I went and looked at myself in a mirror they had. I looked in and what I saw shocked.

My usually spikey hair had been brushed down and laid flat on my head, even my little blond streak had been pushed to the side. My face was covered in some light makeup and a pink eyeshadow made my eyes stand out. some pale lipstick lathered on my lips. But what was most shocking to me was the dress. It was a light blue dress that wasn't too big like a lot of other dresses. The chest was tight and the girls had even put in some fabric so I didn't look so flat in the chest. The skirt fell all the way to my feet, each side about 2 millimeters from my legs.

'I look like a girl!'

"Girls best be going its almost 6!" one of the mums of the girls yelled. They grabbed the last of the stuff and handed me a bag and we went into the town square where other girls where waiting. We all got into the carriage and we where off to the city."

------

I woke up to the sound of someone leaving me breakfast. I remembered what today was and was immediately in a bad mood. I ate the food quickly and put on a suit that had been left in my room, probably by my Guard. After that, my maid entered and began to style my hair, not that it differed much.

"SIR YOUR CARRIAGE IS HERE!" My Guard yelled and I got up heading out to the two of them. They escorted my to the carriage and I quickly got inside really wanting this to hurry up.

"Good morning Sir-" Greeted the two of them as I got into the carriage.

"yeh whatever, lets just get moving." I sighed and looked out the window.

"You never know a boy may be there." One of them piped up.

"Doubt it." I said cold. We sat there in silence until we arrived

"Lets get this over with." I said cold as ice as I got out.