Chapter 17

What's this an update before 1am HOLLY SHIT!!! I DID IT MUM GET THE CAMRA!!

- Emmza / The RairPair Girl xx

"SUP CAPTIAN!" a familiar set of voices rung through my room as they came through the door.

"Tanaka and Nishinoya keep your dam voices down." Sugawara sighed as he walked in, well barly he stayed by the door leaning on the wall. the two boys he was just talking too glared him down as the rest of the team came in, minus Hinata who was already with me.

"How have you been?" Asahi asked me, looking concerned.

"Ive been getting better. But sitting in a bed for most of the day isn't the greatest." I smiled and chuckled.

"Well its good to hear your better. How long till you get to leave?" Ennoshita asked curiously.

"Hopefully soon but the doctor wants to keep me here a bit longer." I explained. The team then began to just talk about whatever and we where all laughing, besides Sugawara. he just stood by the door leaning on the wall. whenever he talked, which wasn't much at all, he was glared down by at least 2 members. Usually Nishinoya and Tanaka but sometimes Tsukishima, Hinata or even Kinoshita.

'something has to have happened between them. I mean even Hinata and Kinoshita seems annoyed at him. I have to find out.' I thought as everyone was chatting. Soon the topic switch to an upcoming practice match against Nekoma and there was a strange vibe in the air.

"Daichi we wanted to ask who will do captain duties if your not there?" Yamaguchi asked, even though he seemed to be pressured by others, like this was planed.

"Well that would be-" I was cut off by Tanaka

"We think it should be Ennoshita!"

"YEH! After all he is going to be the captain next year right?" Noya added and the whole team was staring at me. other than Sugawara who just looked upset in the corner.

"I- umm well..." I went to speak but people just kept giving reasons and talking over me. as they did Seemed to be more and more down. "EVRYONE QUIET!" I had enough and yelled. "Good now everyone but Suga can you all wait outside. I need to talk to this teams VICE captain."

The team looked a little stunned at my outburst not that I cared because it worked and they all left the room, leaving only myself and Sugawara in the room. I had him come and sit next to me and as soon as he sat I could see the sadness in how he moved and in his eyes.

"No Bullshit Sugawara what is going on?" I asked straight up.

"I... well umm it happened when you fainted. Hinata yelled you need an ambulance, but I was hesitant. After all you hadn't hit your head and I thought he could be over exaggerating. After he yelled at me again Tanaka and Nishinoya scolded me about my judgement wondering why I didn't trust him. Its not that I didn't or I wasn't worried it was just I..." Suga explained and began to cry.

"Suga... you questioning him is what caused this drift? Is this serious." I asked shocked that the team was quick to turn on him. Probably because of his small slip up at camp. Enough was enough. "Let me talk with them and as for the Nekoma match you will be captain of course." Suga wiped his eyes a small smile returned.

"Thank you Daichi..." he said softly.

"But have you talked with Hinata at the very least about this?"

"I did and he understood and said he forgave me. I heard him talking with Tanaka and Noya but they didn't believe him." He hung his head down looking sad again.

"Okay. Don't worry Suga ill sort those two out." I grabbed his shoulder and he looked up at me. I smiled at him softly and he did the same. He gave me a hug and he left. Soon after the two second years came in. I was quick to whip them into shape. They were extremely embarrassed and where quick to release what the hell they did.

---

I was being released from hospital after 2 weeks. In that 2 weeks I was fed though a tube for about 10 days and the rest they where helping me adjust to eating normally again. Hinata had been there the whole time and helped me through it all. He was really absolutely amazing through this all this.

I was finishing up the last talk with the doctor before being released and going over everything I needed to do and remember when I'm home. I finished up and thanked the doctor and nurses for all they had done. I headed with one of them to meet the person who was here to pick me up. but the person who was there was someone I'd rather not see. My father stood there with a creepy smile.

"lets go home... Son."