Chapter 8

'Hmmm someone feels so warm...' I mumbled as I started to slowly opened my eyes to see some muscly arms around me.

"Hehe That would be my arm." I heard the deep voice of a familiar third year. 'Oh shit I said that out loud!' I blushed a lot finally registering where I was. Snuggled up into Daichi's Chest, his arms around me and he was gently rocking me. "So how do you feel Hinata?"

"I feel really nice right now." I said and blushed more as I snuggled up into his chest more and wrapped my arms around him, but he felt really thin? "Daichi?"

"Umm- Y-yes Hinata?" he stuttered a little. I looked up and he was blushing too. He usually looked really handsome but with the blush spreading over his face he looked quite adorable. But I was probably going to ruin it with this question.

"Daichi, you feel really thin... Umm and I was wondering, why have you been avoiding eating?" I felt him tense up around me but he quickly moved away from me. I was really sad. 'dumbass'

"Sorry Hinata I'll be right back. Stay here and rest for me ok?" He moved me and I laid on the bed. He held my hand a moment before slipping over to the door and leaving just outside. I heard him talking but only one way. I guess he is on the phone. I listened in.

"Kenma. Yeh he is awake. Ok Ill see you in three. Oh and get Ukai to sent Sugawara to our dorm." I heard the door open again and looked towards it as Daichi entered the room again.

"Who was that?" I asked him a little shy that he was still mad at me.

"I called Kenma. He is on his way to keep you company." He smiled at me and sat on the chair across from my bed. "I was wondering though Hinata, what exactly happened with Sugawara earlier?" I took a moment before answering as I knew from what I heard he was probably of to yell at him.

"Sugawara came into the gym and stopped me from training. He pulled me to where you found us and slammed me into the wall asking... vague questions I guess is best to put it. but they where all asking if I-" I cut myself off and felt my face heat up. do I tell him they where all about if I like him and that I said YES?

"If, you what Hinata?" he questioned.

"I-if I liked you too. Honestly, he was scaring me a lot. I was scared to answer because I thought he would get pissed... witch he did of course. I gave in and answered telling him that... I umm, I do like you. Then he punched me three times or so. Before you showed up." I was blushing like mad. Id pretty much just confessed to Daichi! AHHHH what am I going to- wait is he blushing too.

"Hinata. This is kinda my fault. I'm sorry." Daichi hanged his head. A bit.

"Why are you apologizing. Its not like you punched me." I said and I reached out and gabbed his hand gently. He looked up at me, a little smile on his face.

"Well before Suga was with you. He was with me. He was asking me why I was spending so much time with you. I told him it was because I have a crush on you. That what he meant by like me too." He said a little shy, he sounds so different shy, so cute. I blushed more and he took the hand I had on his and intertwined our fingers with a smile. I smiled back and went to talk but a knock at the door stopped me.

"Come in." I said and in walked Kenma. he smiled at the sight of us.

"Daichi I'm sorry to ruin your moment, but team mum turned yandere is waiting for you." Kenma giggled as he walked over and sat at the end of my bed.

Daichi POV

"Daichi I'm sorry to ruin your moment, but team mum turned yandere is waiting for you." Kenma giggled as he walked in and sat on the bed. I nodded and sadly separated my hand from Hinata's. I said goodbye and walked out and down the hall, thinking of what to say to who was waiting.

When I walked in, I saw Sugawara sitting on his futon. He had his head down, looking in his lap. He looked guilty as all hell, honestly, he deserved that. He looked up at me as I closed the door.

"So Sugawara. What in the FUCK did you do that for?" I said in a stern voice as I sat in front of him.

"Daichi I don't know what washed over me. I was blinded by my jealousy. I never meant to take it that far. Im sor-" he began to explain the distress clear in his voice.

"DON'T apologies to me Suga. I'm not the one who needs it for a start. But all I want to know is why you did it. why where you jealous?" I asked since he didn't really answer.

"I was jealous because... because... I love you Daichi. I have for two years. And seeing you hanging out with a first year instead of me pissed me off. You shouldn't be with him; you should be with me." he looked into my eyes angry. Like it was his right to have me.

"SUGA!" I snapped "I like Hinata and he likes me. I'm flattered you like me, but don't talk to me like it is your right to be with me. like I'm an object that belongs to you because I'm not. You and I won't happen." I saw the light leave his eyes when I said that.

"So, you and him. Are you together now?" he asked looking away again.

"Well because of you. No were not yet. I had to come and deal with you before I could ask." I said rubbing my head.

"So, what does that mean for us? as friends." He asked me, his voice filled with hope.

"I still want to be friends but if you are going to disturb me from being with Hinata. I don't want you around. So, make your choice." I said standing up and waiting in front of him my arms crossed. He stood up in front of me.

"I want to be friends. I will leave you and him alone." He said his head still hanging down.

"Then I think you know where to go." I said as I walked out the door and down the hall to Hinata. He followed me.