Chapter 16

Sorry for the long wait was visiting family for holidays. ~ Emmza

"Suga... Thanks..." my voice somehow choaked out. but Suga didn't even smile just looked at me with teary eyes and then just left. It was odd but I turned my attention back to the little orange haired boy at my side. He was crying by my side and holding my hand.

"Hinata... what happened...?" I could hardly recognize my voice. It was raspy and scratchy.

"we where at practice and you fainted from..." he spoke softly and trailed off.

"From... What?" I asked even though I had a good idea about the answer.

"From malnutrition... why would that be Daichi...?" he looked up at me extremely worried and sadness filled every inch of his eyes.

"I... I'm sorry Hinata... I cant help it... but I don't always eat. I cant." I began to tear up.

"Daichi..." Hinata leaned in and hugged me, "Why? And what can't you do?"

"I cant stop myself..." I explained, "I did this to become better. I hated how I looked and I wanted to be better, weigh less and be skinner for... for the person id fallen in love with..."

"So you did this because you wanted to be lighter and impress me?" he questioned.

"Y-yes..."

"Daichi, I love you just how you are. Ever since we met, I thought you where amazing and..." he paused, face bright red. "Really attractive..." I felt myself blush a lot and look down in slight embarrassment. That was when I noticed a tube coming from up from below my blanket. I moved my blanket and saw a tube entering my stomach.

"What's that tube for?" I asked him curious.

"It's a feeding tube. The doctor said their going to feed you until you are at a healthier.... Healthier...?" Hinata couldn't find the word he needed.

"A healthier BMI dear." My mum spoke for the first time. She looked extremely worried and fiddled with a locket normally around her neck but currently in her hands. I knew inside was a family photo from when I was 7. "It will probably be 2 to 3 days before they will let you can come home."

"Oh well I guess that makes sense." I looked down at my lap again.

"Hinata could you please leave. We need to speak with my son." My dad spoke with an angry tone present that sent a chill through me. Hinata agreed and got up, but before he left he kissed my hand and smiled at me, then left.

'I'm not going far though.' Hinata thought.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" my dad screamed at me. it hit me like an arrow to the chest.

"I- what do you..."

"HOW COULD YOU EMBARRASSED OUR FAMILY BY DOING THIS!" He screamed again. I hung my head in shame.

"Don't yell at our son. He clearly had something going on." My mother said calmly trying to calm my father.

"I just wanted to impress Hin-"

"TO IMPRESS THAT BOY! FIRST YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF AND NOW YOU LIKE MEN! YOU REALLY ARE A DISCRASE!" Tears pricked my eyes as my dad yelled at me. the feeling of arrows piercing my heart again and again. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TURN OUT LIKE THIS! YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE!"

---

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TURN OUT LIKE THIS! YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE!" I heard Daichi's dad yelling on the other side of the door. I heard a sniffling as the room went quiet and knew it must be Daichi.

"Stop dad why would you..."

"DON'T CALL ME DAD ANYMORE!"

"SAWAMURA SHUT UP!" his mother yelled and a massive fight between the two adults issued. I knew from personal experience this HAD to be hurting Daichi and even more so as it was about him and he was venerable. I decided enough was enough and grabbed a doctor walking past and asked him if he could remove them, he said no but he would go in. so I made a second plan.

"Oi would you two calm down." I said walking in the Doctor close behind.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BOY!" his dad yelled but shut up fast as he saw the doctor.

"Mr Sawamura please remain quiet or you will disturb other patients. Now how is everything going Daichi?" the doctor asked.

"Come with me DAlling." The two older Sawamura's left the room. the man being dragged by his wife.

"Thank god their gone." I sighed and looked at Daichi, "Oh, Oh baby don't cry." I ran to his side and wrapped my arms carefully around him.

"Hinata- he, he hates me! he said I was a discase and he was ri-"

"Wrong baby he was wrong." I stroked his face before the doctor coughed and we both blushed. I moved back and the doctor looked him over and explained everything to Daichi before leaving. Once the doctor had left I moved back to his side and he began to wriggle to one side of his bed.

"Daichi what are you doing?" I cocked my head in confusion.

"Come lie down with me." he patted the now free space beside him.

"but wont we get into trouble." I blushed but he shook his head.

"it will be ok it's not like I'm bound to the bed." He chuckled. it was night to hear after everything.

"Okay then." I carefully climbed in next to Daichi and he wrapped an arms around me as I snuggled into his shoulder.

"I'm going to help you get better baby. I can't have you fainting on me again." I whispered before placing a kiss on his jaw.

"I promise to do my best to get better."