Chapter 10

Hi my lovely readers! Sorry for the slow updates I was apart of my schools year 12 formal as a server and boy did that take up my time. Now that the best night of their lives has passed and I've gotten my sleep back I can now get back to my stories. Enjoy!

"D-daichi?! What's wrong!" Hinata began to freak out a bit. Big puppy eyes looking up into mine. But I just shrugged it off and quickly got to my feet, trying my best to smile. As I stood up my stomach churned, and I felt something rising in my throat. Oh god...

"Hinata I'm fine. Why don't you head back now? I'll *heavy swallow* be back soon." I ran out of the room with Hinata yelling behind me. I ignored him and didn't stop, running into a bathroom and letting the lump in my throat free. I puked up everything in my stomach and more.

'God it tastes horrid! Why is their so fucking much too god.' I thought as I laid my head on the toilet seat. As I sat their feeling like shit, I flushed the toilet and didn't move for like 5 minutes. I heard the door open and heard voices. 'is that... Hinata and Noya?' I thought as I didn't try and move.

Nishinoya's POV

"What's up with you Hinata?" I asked as we entered the bathroom.

"Well I was wondering something? About Daichi?" Hinata blushed

"Yeh? What about him?"

"Well... umm has he always been so... umm thin?" he asked sheepishly

"What do you mean Hinata? DAICHI IS RIPPED!" I shouted but Hinata looked serious. "and you found this out how?"

"Well... while I was in the nurses office he was holding me and... while he did, I wrapped my arms around him and felt his ribs? I think it was them anyway."

I was shocked as I listened to Hinata explain. But what he said next shocked me more because id never think it until it was said.

"I think Daichi is starving himself."

"Shit." I heard a quiet weak voice somewhere in the room. 'is Daichi here? I should get him out incase.'

"Hinata... " I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the bathroom and into the hall, "I think you should ask him if you think its true."

"But I don't want to confront him like this..." he looked embarrassed and worried too. Also ignoring the fact I pulled him out or just not bringing it up.

"Then ill keep an eye on him with you if you want?" I offered him, hoping this would comfort him, "And I can ask Asahi to watch him too if you want?" he looked back at me again and smiled.

"Id like that actually, I'm just really worried." He blushed and looked away. His blush wasn't light either it was bright red.

"Wait.. Hinata why are you blushing?" I asked confused. But he dogged the question when Tanaka came sprinting down the hall looking for us. and Daichi but he wasn't with us. we went with him back to the gym and when we got there, having been stopped by Bokuto on the way back, we saw Daichi in the gym.

I looked over at Daichi and took in how he looked. He looked tired, pale, his eyes red and puffy. But the thing I noticed most was how his jersey. More specifically how it fitted him. It used to fit him so well but now, It was lose around his stomach, chest and especially his arms. I'd never noticed before Hinata showed it to me, but he was right. Daichi was thin.

I talked to Asahi about this too. He was just like me, he hadn't noticed either. We both decided to keep an eye on him with Hinata too.

3rd person POV

'I just hope he is okay. he always looks so strong for us... what's really going on Daichi.' Hinata thought as he watched the captain. The captain was getting paler by the minute and he spaced out more and more before being subbed out by Ukai and sat on the bench. We played longer before Ukai called a time out. Hinata went up to Daichi.

"Daichi," he kneeled down in front of him as he was still sat at the bench, "What's going on? Your so pale? Do you feel sick?" Hinata asked supper worried. Daichi looked into his eyes shaking his head no.

"Can you tell me what's wrong Daichi?" Hinata asked again getting a very delayed response. Noya and Asahi also took notice of Daichi, very worried for their friend. Daichi shook his head again, slowly. He looked up into Hinata's eyes, they looked glassed and unfocused.

"please Daichi I want to help." Hinata asked again, this time he had no response. Before Hinata could push it, the whistle blew, and they needed to go on court. But he handed Daichi a drink bottle. "At least sip on this for me okay." he got a nod and smiled at the pale captain before jogging onto the court.

Daichi sat there watching the game and sipping on the water Hinata gave him. Ukai came and sat next to him as well as Ennoshita. Both tried to question the now completely silent boy but he didn't.

'I can't even focus on half my own thoughts... the only thing I can focus on is the pain and... Hinata. I know I need to eat but I still don't want to.' Daichi thought as he heard the whistle. The game ended with a win for Karasuno, only just thought as half the team worried. That was the last game of the day and now it was dinner time.

"Daichi and I are going to the room." Hinata announced to the group before grabbing his hand, helping him to his feet and helping him walk. Daichi walked slowly and with a little bit of a wobble but Hinata helped him along.

Once they got to the room, he brought Daichi to his futon and helped him to lie down. Hinata sat beside Daichi's side and tried getting him to speak up about what's happening to him. He stayed silent. Hinata gave up opting to stroke his hand through the olders hair.

"Hmmm Hinata..." Daichi finally spoke quietly, "Your hand feel nice." His lips lifted into a small smile.

"I'm going to get us some food okay Daichi." Hinata quietly said and went to stand but Daichi grabbed Hinata's hand and stopped him, placing it back in his own hair.

"Hina... stay." Daichi mumbled before closing his eyes. Hinata blushed a bit and giggled too. He reached for his phone and dialed Nishinoya's number. Noya answered soon after along with Asahi in the background. Hinata asked them to bring back some food for Daichi and himself. Noya agreed and hung up.

'what's happened to you Daichi?..'