Chapter 4

"KENMA!!" Hinata was first off the bus. Jumping out and shouting at the Nekoma setter, who stood with his captain.

"Hello Shoyo." The quiet boy replied, looking up from his game only for a brief moment.

"Well as always the Crows are last to arrive." Kuroo snickered as he greeted me. I bowed with a little 'tch' and thanked him for meeting us. We unloaded our stuff and Kuroo lead us to the sleeping quarters.

"Ok so this time we decided that the teams will be split in two. So that no one kills each other." Kuroo explained and gestured to the two rooms across the hall from one another. "Decide where you want to sleep. Each room holds 6, Oh and your more than welcome to switch during the week. Ill be back to grab you in 20." Kuroo walked off back towards the gyms.

"Okay so who wants to go with who?" This question was surprising easy. Everyone seemed to have one other person they wanted to be with except...

"I wanna go with Daichi~sempai!" Hinata piped up and came to me "Can I Daichi?" I was supper excited about Hinata wanting to room with me.

"But I want-" Suga started but I cut him off.

"Sure Hinata." I smiled and he beamed at me. I noticed Suga in the corner of my eye, he looked annoyed.

"Why don't us 3 pairs go together and the rest of you all go together?" Asahi asked. The pairs all agreed, and we went into each room. The rooms where:

Room A

Room B

- Asahi

- Nishinoya

- Tanaka

- Ennoshita

- Tsukishima

- Yamaguchi

- Daichi

- Hinata

- Kageyama

- Narita

- Kinoshita

- Sugawara

When we went into the room the futons where already on the ground and just needed to make them up and set up our own stuff. I chose one of the one's close to the door. I wanted to ask Hinata to lay in the one beside me, but I chickened out.

"I want this one!" Hinata yelled as he ran to the one next to mine. He dived onto the futon and everyone giggled at him and I blushed a little

'YES! He is going to sleep the--- NMH... fuck that hurts.' The pain once again came back. It was like a stab to the gut. I'd eaten that stupid rice ball yesterday, Somehow keeping it down, but since then nothing but water. Id worked out extra hard yesterday. Both at training and some more at home. There's no way I was letting the calories turn to fat.

And now I'm on a training camp... where I can't hide my habit. But I was going to dam well try! Kuroo came back and grabbed us all and we all headed towards the cafeteria. Everyone else was there and we all went off, interacting with the other players. I immediately found myself in a group with the captains. We had a happy chat about our teams and friendly rivalries between one another.

Hinata was being surrounded by lots of people who all wanted a chat. It didn't take an expert as to why he had at least 10 players around him. They all liked him and wanted a piece of him. And I did too. But to him it was just a bunch of people fighting over who he would get to play with or who would set with. I laughed.

We soon got our food and sat down. I was sat at the 'Mums and Dads' table... or that what Hinata and a lot of other players called it. I still don't get why though. But it's a good little joke between all of the teams, even ones not here. I just wish Hinata had been sitting with us too. Suga had sat next to me and comments about our total mum dad vibe compared to all of theirs. I rolled my eyes but Suga seemed to blush? why would he do that?

"Honestly I'm surprised you two aren't to—OCH! Akaashi what was that forrr?" Bokuto whined and Akaashi just rolled his eyes.

"All right everyone your free to eat" The coach from Nekoma announced.

"Thank you for the food!"

Everyone began to eat. I ate too, to my own disgust, but I had a plan. Step one DON'T BE SUS!! Two was to eat a lot slow, like really slow and to eat whatever had the least number of calories. As we ate and talked, I was writhing in my skin. Eating this, even with my plan, made me feel gross. But as a lot of the others finished and I had about half of mine.

"I'm going to the bathroom ill be back soon." I said and left the dining hall. Walking through the halls was strange as it was quite quiet. I entered the bathroom and check It to make sure no one was around before entering a stall and locking the door. Before I came, I did a little research about ways to avoid eating or a way to reduce how much I can eat. And I found one wat to... Get rid of food.

Step three...

Throw up.

I found a way to do this and it was easy. All I had to do was touch the back of my throat with something. I was a little nervous, but I did it and it worked. Everything id eaten came back up. I felt like crap throwing up, but it was better than putting on weight. It wasn't long before nothing was left to throw up. I flush the toilet and walked out, washing my hands and face. I also rinsed out my mouth, popping a mint into my mouth as well, then headed back to the cafeteria.

I sat back at the table. No one seemed to mind my absence but starting to talk to me as I sat back down. I ate a tiny bit more before stopping, just to be believable. Everyone was talking when I saw a certain ball of sunshine looking at me. When I noticed him, I smiled brightly at him with a little waive. He smiled; his face went bright red from embarrassment. He looked away and went back to whatever he was talking about and I did too. But I noticed something. Suga had a scowl? But why?