Chapter 18

'OH FUCK NO! WHATS HE DOING HERE!'

"Hurry up now Daichi." My dad said again and I quickly went over to him. He took my hand and we went outside. It was cold as it was January and snowing. And without a jacket and little weight, I was extremely cold. He dragged me to his car and shoved me inside before he got in and began to drive off.

"Dad I-"

"Shut your mouth." He cut me off, his tone cold and sharp. A cold shiver ran through me. "We are going somewhere to make you right again."

"What do you mean?" I asked worried again

"Were going to stop you from being gay." When he said that I froze I was so worried. He drove us back to out house where there were a few cars outside. I was scared but when my dad told me to get out. I listened. He lead me inside where there where 3 men sitting on our couch. Each with a smirk on their faces. "Ready to have some fun boy?" my dad asked as I heard the door lock.

I freaked out and quickly ran down the hall to my room and locked my door. I immediately heard footsteps and soon after banging on my door. I quickly climbed out my window and ran to the side of the house, jumping the fence and running as fast as I could. I didn't have a place to go, just to run before something bad would happen.

I ended up at the gym? Why did I come here? Its not like I was thinking of where I was going. I just followed wherever my feet took me. I walked up to the gym doors and sat down for a moment catching my breath. I was there a while just sitting nothing in mind when a voice filled the air. I panicked and ducked behind the side wall. the voice changed and I was worried until I figured out who it was.

"I don't know Suga, wont he be mad?" it was Hinata. Why would someone be mad? And would it be me?

"Oh Daichi will never know. he is still in the hospital." Suga said with a cocky tone. I looked around the corner and saw Sugawara pinning Hinata agents the wall. I was immediately pissed off but Hinata was blushing and had a small smile. Then... It happened. The two of them kissed. KISSED! What!? Why would Hinata do that? I felt tears prick my eyes and rage building within me. I went up to Hinata and pulled him away from Suga.

"HINATA WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed.

"Daichi? What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"WHO CARES! WHY ARE YOU KISSING SUGA!" I yelled at him, my anger taking over.

"why do you think Daichi? He likes me more." Suga came up behind Hinata and wrapped around him. "And why would he. Your discussing, useless, weak." Sugawara mocked.

"Hinata? Is this true..?" I asked my voice lowering now. He didn't respond for a while.

"Yes... I don't love you. I love Suga." He leaned up and kissed Suga. The tears broke lose and fell from my face and the rage took over. I lunged towards Sugawara and punched him. Hinata freaked out as Sugawara began to punch back. He landed one straight onto my face and that's when it happened.

I jolted awake. I was back in the hospital where Hinata was by my side holding my hand and looking a little shocked. I looked around and nothing had changed from the day when I was about to leave other than Hinata being in the room.

"Daichi are you ok? did you have a nightmare?" Hinata asked me softly.

"i-I think so?" I looked at Hinata and he seemed really worried. He held my hand squeezing it slightly.

"wanna talk about it?" he asked me.

"Umm no its fine. But let me do this..." I pulled his hand towards me and closed the distance between us. I softly kissed him and he was quick to kiss me back. His lips where soft and just what I needed after that god awful dream. We broke after a long while, both of us panting slightly.

"Thanks, I needed that." I smiled at the love of my life and he smiled back.

"anything for you Daichi." He kissed me quickly again.

"ready to head home tomorrow. Your mum said she will be at 9."

"Yeh I'm ready."